Reviews for Love of the Soul
Sek chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Not bad mate, assuming you're still writing this story I'll be waiting for chapter 7.
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Love the story and all, but you should probably consider getting a beta, heck, I'll be your beta if you want, you could get more reviews etc if you get someone to help our grammar.
I used to be awful with my grammar too you know, but some friends helped me out and I feel that it's my turn to help some one else too.
I'm curious about the soul bond between the pair! It's definantely a new approach!
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Well...At least you spelt, "Wrong" right... 3
Amazing Movie. Good story. Horrible grammar.
I would say that's 5 stars out of 10. Half.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh god Deja vu O.o
Cocolover2020 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I love this story so far. Keep up the good work :)
areskickass13 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
norman's a smart ass :) update soon-ish must read more
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
one word... love
Naruto Son Of Artemis chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I suggest a beta. Just saying.
Zuthix chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Ok, so, your grammer needs A LOT of work. Half the time I could not understand what they were saying. You have "hear" which you "hear" things and "here" which I'm "here" "writing" a review.
I'm sorry if I seem like an ass hole, but the grammer is really important.
Kid Flash is awesome chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Continue pleassssssseeeeeeee! Love the story. :D
Patchlamb chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
You need to work on your spelling and word sound-a-likes.
" its not wright" should be "it's not right," and " I'm hear if you need anything k" should be "I'm here if you need anything, okay?"

Remember to press enter after one character stops speaking and another begins. A big bunched up paragraph like this chapter is annoying to look at.

Also, try not to make things too cheesy. You want a good well done love story, not a cliche fanfiction I can find anywhere.
karenpage chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
so cute!
please, continue your fic, i really like it. its a pretty good secuel of the movie.
hope to read the next cap soon, see you, send hugs and good vibrations ;D
misscakerella chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Do you speak English fluently, or do you have dyslexia? Anyways, I love this story! Please keep writing darling!
iwouldntbesosure chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
R u gud english, my friend?
Cuz its weird...but amazing!
So simple yet interesting..
Great job! Hope 4 new chaps 2 come out!
Bye...4 now...
aweseme chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hay me hows it going i'll be reviewing my self I bet you thought no one would do such a thing but I did lol