Reviews for Love of the Soul
Great story, but your writing could use some work. When a writer doesn't use roper grammer or punctuation, it can take away from the readers ability to enjoy the story by preventing them from understanding what the writer is trying to say. You have the story within you, so now you must learn how to tell it.
Tad chapter 6 . 5/30
Love it pls update soon
lideraraversion3 chapter 6 . 3/4
Bien sigue asi
another-drama-geek chapter 1 . 2/19
Is English your first language? If it is, I suggest paying better attention in English class and reading more literature. If you did, you'd see and understand all of the mistakes you're making in your spelling, formatting, grammar, punctuation, and usage.
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Cute story, I like your plot line and dead people logic.
I can also see how this isn't really going anywhere because of no major conflict, but I do enjoy the setup!-de chi!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Norman/Agatha.
rey chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
i kinda like it its kinda awkward because Agatha is Norman distant cousin
Sek chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Not bad mate, assuming you're still writing this story I'll be waiting for chapter 7.
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Love the story and all, but you should probably consider getting a beta, heck, I'll be your beta if you want, you could get more reviews etc if you get someone to help our grammar.
I used to be awful with my grammar too you know, but some friends helped me out and I feel that it's my turn to help some one else too.
I'm curious about the soul bond between the pair! It's definantely a new approach!
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Well...At least you spelt, "Wrong" right... 3
Amazing Movie. Good story. Horrible grammar.
I would say that's 5 stars out of 10. Half.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh god Deja vu O.o
Cocolover2020 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I love this story so far. Keep up the good work :)
areskickass13 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
norman's a smart ass :) update soon-ish must read more
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
one word... love
Naruto Son Of Artemis chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I suggest a beta. Just saying.