Reviews for A Christmas Carol, but, You Know, Different
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow! Just...wow! Your writing feels so much like Ray Bradbury's...and it's got great visual/emotional hits. Amazingly well done!
bella526 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was lovely! :)
Wiraesun chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
There's sth beautiful about this story that I cannot name. So I'll just keep it.
Clef Longfellow chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Holy crap the alliteration and beautiful weaving of words! I'm a fan for sure. Thanks for sharing such a well written piece. I do tend to think that Kurt and Blaine just seemed too... easy. It felt believable and the idea of Kurt and Sam (by the way loved how you still kept it canon and kept it plausible - especially regarding Sam's family life, love history and current circumstances - despite the craziness that the Glee writers have come up with as of late) just worked and felt natural. Thanks again!
yhlp chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG, I've never found myself so affected by a story. I am MOVED. This is excellent. Thank you.
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. You did a beautiful job mixing A Christmas Carol with Glee. I loved the whole story. It was poetic and musical and enthralling. A great modern take on a classic. My only critique is the last stave seemed rushed, frantic. I would have liked a tad more, but it still worked.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ohmygod. I-I just WHAT! That was amazing! I can't even! WHAT IS AIR?! ASDFGHJKL! Seriously that was like perfect, I don't understand how this doesn't have 100's of reviews
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was beautiful :')
SteampunkScot chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This story was absolutely amazing!