Reviews for Demons of the Sea
Plz update
Beequeen03 chapter 9 . 4/18
Wtf...you can't just end like that please finish the story.
nessi chapter 9 . 2/21
oh come on please update soon again. its the best story i have read so far. i love it. hopefully you will continue
Uppity Bitch chapter 9 . 1/9
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this one. It's my favorite of all the pirate-centered narratives. You breathe new life into themes that can easily become mired in mundane, predictable patterns. Please keep this one going!
Anastasia chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Okay so first, this story is AMAZING! Second, I can't imagine kol having a patch on his gorgeous face:( But I kind of see what he would be the one to have it. Because usually the craziest people have those lol. I was thinking more of Finn having it though. So like he could be even more mysterious than he already is you know?
KarolineS chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Please continue this! it's been too long since last update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Why haven't you still updated?
madisonsqgarden chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Pleeeeeeeease update soon! This is such a good story! :)
Cathalinaheart chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Have you abandoned thid story? I hope not, because that would be so sad
jess.fallon1 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This is really good! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Aeirlys chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Loved the last sentence XD
and I like that Caroline is beginning to grow like she did in the TV show
I'm glad that Kol is here, hope to read more of him in the next chapter
I wonder if we'll get to see Katherine ?
can't wait till the next chapter
Lily chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
This is FABULOUS
Please update soon!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Great story I also liked the wink and nudges to Captain Hook and noticing the resemblance of the Captain Swan relationship from ounce upon a 't wait for the next chapter .
nightmares and fairytales chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
update please! this story is addictive! i have to know what happens next!
VAlover21 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Please please update soon, I am loving this story! :)