Reviews for More Harm Than Good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Great fic
aleezakq2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was so gooddd! I love it!
It made me all sad and feely :( But like, in a good way. Keep it up! :D
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love it! It's very good!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Yep.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aaaw Steve is just adorable. Always trying to do the right thing. Well, he did not know what happened to Howard when he remained frozen. He had a lot to deal with when he joined the Avengers too. And Tony is just being Tony. No wonder why he resented the captain if he was always being compared... Steve doesn't have the fault of being his adorable self :)
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I'm impressed at how good your characterization is. And I'm really glad you didn't make Howard abusive-just lost, and idealistic in a way he didn't allow Tony to be. Not that he's getting the father of the year award or anything, but the man didn't belong behind bars.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
They are too different. They will never "get" each other. But that's okay. (Also why I just can't imagine the slash connection some people see with these two.)
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was really good. Great job.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
love your oneshot
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
...TT...now i just want to hug tony ...poor darling QwQ
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awww, that is so a missing scene from one of the movies. I feel like that is exactly something they need to talk about, get it all out there.

Thank you for writing this...it's wonderful
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is brilliant. You've characterised both Steve and Tony perfectly, and I loved your exploration of the effect that Howard has had on each of them. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
The world will always be screwed. You got that right! :) But go ahead Tony and fix it as much as you can! :) Great story and thanks for sharing
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013