Reviews for Change of Fate
Fallow51 chapter 6 . 3/17
Kudos :)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 3/14
*whistles* I daresay this will go down as quite a day in the history of wizarding Britain. It's probably a good thing Dumbledore is dead, there would be a line waiting their turn at harming him otherwise. I have to wonder how long that white tomb will stay at Hogwarts before it, and Dumbledore's body, are destroyed; methinks it would be rather easy to do If one thinks "outside the box" of "magic only".
firedawg chapter 8 . 3/14
Hope you complete this one, its agood one ;-)
femalefarrier chapter 8 . 3/13
Loving change of fate, please keep going with the story...
omh666 chapter 7 . 1/16
Over 2 years since this was last updated, but here's hoping it isn't dead.
babiluv22 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
I wish there was more
Venquine1990 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Can you please, PLEASE, please continue writing and posting this at EARLIEST CONVENIENCE? I would LOVE it if you could.
Sorry that I'm posting this here, but it seems I had already posted a comment in the upcoming chapter.
lordblink chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Well, the story is interesting enough..., but the question I pose to you is, are you going to continue it? It has been over a year now since you last updated it, and it would be a shame to waste all the effort you've put into it, as well as a few of your other stories. Here's hoping that we see some further developments on your stories
willowskeith chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
an interesting story so far
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Please update!
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
AMAZING!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I can't answer that question, Harry, because I don't know myself.

Great story so far!
Wolfman613 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much.
Charmedfanforeva chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I wouldn't have blasted him, I would have opened a connection between Severus' and Albus' portraits and given Snape free reign to use anything he might have learned under the Dark Lord.

Great story (as they all are) looking forward to more.