Reviews for Black Heart, Black Feathers
jinglyjess chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like it!
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This sounds really good! Doing a great job w/ Darcy's persona so far, really like. I hope u will update soon.
Until then, Adíos!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Good start I can't wait to see where the story goes :)
pisces97 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I liked the intro to this pairing. I thought for sure that Loki would suddenly appear in the end of this chapter and be all like, "Hey babe, you and I can make some magic." And then she would totally freak out. That would've been funny...and totally out of character for Loki. But WHO CARES!? Hahah, I enjoyed this bit of fanfiction, and I only saw one problemo about your usage of dialogue. You forgot punctuation again, girl! I don't know how many times I've edited and edited your stuff...but you missed it with this. Keep writing though, that's what I'm hear for!
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good story so far allow Darcy and Loki to succeed and move on with their lives and leave Jane and Eric in the dust. Just to give Jane a good kick in the teeth you should have Thor not come back for a few years during that time he should move on and marry Sif. Jane is too obessed with Thor and Eric needs to put his foot down with her and tell Jane they shouldn't have left Darcy behind.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Be careful what you wish for, Darcy; you just might get it.

I really like this set up; it's got a lot going for it. I can just see Jane and Erik leaving Darcy in the lurch with no way to pay the bills, buy food, or keep her sanity.
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sounds interesting. Please continue.