Reviews for Maybe Next Year
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 6/5
Hope I'm not bordering stalker by keeping up the reviews but it's just too cute!
TPalesh chapter 1 . 1/16
*squeee* the most mouth-watering bum humankind had ever known? Aww, yeah :P Love the way you writeI can absolutely imagine this Severus! Lovely story
lena1987 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Just the thing to read at this time of year! Thank you for sharing it with us :-)
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Yummy and sweet!
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Lovely :)
TycheSong chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
So cute. :-) I love it when our brooding hero gets the girl in the end!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Sooo, I hopped over here from reading another story, intending on finding your SSHGLM story but I *cough* sort of got sidetracked with this lovely piece. :) (I'll certainly get to it, though!).

This was a wonderful, funny, and heartwarming read. I'm glad Severus got the stamina to make his move and let Hermione into his life. No more 'maybes.' (Yay!).
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is so sweet!
MaggieJo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
My favorite parts: the wards against superheroes and the bursting!
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Lol! Great story!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I just had to leave a review on this site, as well. Why? Because you (and this story) deserve it! This is one of my favorite SS/HG fluffy bits ever. I love how he wimps out of giving her the gifts each year, then finally gives them to her all at once. Your flow is amazing, and you fit so much content into a oneshot without it being verbose or too "chunky paragraph-ish" (my own phrase).
Amazing, amazing, amazing.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
awww! lovely!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
My dear Savva, this was heart warming and romantic an d as fluffy as a cloud...I loved it Xx