Reviews for A Generic GordieChris Slash Fic
This is just amazing
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 2/13
*gives a blank stare* So... many... cliches...
StandingByChambers chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is utterly hilarious. It pretty much wraps up all of the Chrisdie fanfic that you could ever read. My mom was giving me looks because I was laughing so much.
Since I've been finding a lot of funny stuff on Fanfiction, I have gotten into the habit of screenshotting some of the hilarious stuff and sending it to my other SBM fangirl/guy friends. I am pretty sure I screenshotted about ten things on this document. Love!
Subliminally Profound chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was quite amusing! You touched on several points that, in retrospect, are why I think I was drawn to write my own Chris/Gordie fic because so many are unsatisfactory. Thank you for sharing this!
mia chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I have never laughed so hard.
TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the idea of Chris and Gordie together, but this just made me laugh! Because, you're right! Almost every story on here (that isn't about a girl joining their gang) is about Chris/Gordie SLASH that includes EVERY cliche you pointed out in here! So bravo! I'm glad someone finally spotlighted all the overused plot points for this pairing! XD
James Carry chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
THIS IS SO FUNNY!
tammy-loves-jerome chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
that was actually a perfect summary of all chordie fics bravo you deserve an oscar for best script
vogueinnocencebeauty chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hahaa I loved the random OC bit :')
Been waiting for a one-shot like this for ages! :D
JetJake chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was hilarious! Everything in here is so true. Why do they always study and do homework at Gordies? In most of the fics I've seen its just homework, homework, homework with these two! I'm glad they decided to skip the weeks of not being with each other because they their afraid of what people might think. I loved when OC showed up. Theirs always an OC who becomes on of their beards (Usually Chris) and makes the emotional Gordie very jealous. Very good parody! I've read some of your story's and really good at these parody fics!