Reviews for Suffer the Children
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
This is a fantastic story! Very well written, I really hope you continue with this story.
g u e s t chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
nonononooo why would you end it in a cliffhanger like that

also pls update it's been two years
yenni5683 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
OMG this is crazy! :O please try to update this ASAP! I'm dying to know how this goes...
Mars Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
It is obscenely late and I am being pulled into the clutches of Morpheus so I am unable to write the lengthy and detail-ridden review I wish to. I know that last sentence was incoherent. Anyway, all I know is that I need more. This story is fantastic and gripping and I am anxious, dreadfully so, to find out what happens next. I hope you are well and I sincerely hope that you'll update sometime in the foreseeable future. Thanks. - Mostly Asleep Admirer of this Story
xToastedZelda chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
excuse you hello please finish this kthnxbye
Supernatural-is-killing-me chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Come on! You can't just leave it there! Please update soon?
mellow chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Dude! Im crazy waiting for the update! my blood is boiling, I read this chapter 10 times by now. Its still freaken mind blowing. And I cant wait for the updatte.
nina chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
This was awesome! i loved every single bit of it. You really did a great job! Looking forward to the next chapter. x
mellow chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Do you realize how amazing and fucking mind blowing this chapter is! Your writing is genius really. I love it.
Mizunou chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Whoa that chapter was awesome, long, and intense! Things are really getting kickstarted now. I really want to see if Cas gets mad and his wings appear on the wall. I originally thought that the angels sent them to an alternate reality but it's looking like they seated them and put them in some random part of the US.
ImpalaAtNight chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
What?! No! No! You don't just end there!
Makoto04 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Please update ASAP! Begging you! OMG best not AU - AU story!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I know Castiel will use his newly discovered mojo to teleport them from there. John is going to be majorly livid. Loved Deans dream and that they finally made out. Also, it was awesome that poor Cas knows a lot of the truth now. My heart broke for the angel, when the detective gave him all the facts.
bakabelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this story is amazing and i'm so happy that i stumbled across it. i literally just sat down and read start to finish and enjoyed every second, seriously you're an incredible writer and i really hope that you write more soon, i will most certainly be reading! belle.
yubhnjkm chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
i loved every single chapter of this fanfic! Your writing is amazing and i really love the storyline, it's so creative. This fanfic is my favorite i've read so far.

Do you know when you might finish the next chapter?