Reviews for A Little Taste Of Cupcakes
AHHHH TOO GOODD I NEED TO SEE THEM DOING IT! NARUTO IS THE UKE 4 SURE LIKE OMFGG
Rikado chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Their arguments always amuse me. Also, I'm really craving cupcakes now.
ZisinLove chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
got sasuke's stick in the ass attitude.
Blah x 1000 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
The little S&M scene was both deliciously sexy and hilarious. I love it sooo much! Great work!

I hope you will continue this fanfiction soon!
I am me chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Great story (so far), keep it up, you're my favourite fanfic author! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
manda maissssssssssss
por favor não demore
P chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Really this is my favourite!
I really love how Sasuke loosen up while being with my cheeky Naru. Aww too cute to wait for the next!
Feyri chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next update. Also, I reallllly want cupcakes now.
sadistic-sex-master chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Update pls.
darkhuntressxir chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
i love this story.!
G chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Naruto had some great lines in this one:

"No. I'm hotter [...] Much hotter except if you like the… regular beauty standards."

"You know what I will do now?" [...] I will go start a very sexy bookkeeping."

"No, you are right, sleep with another guy, and we'll test if I become jealous or not. It will be like Russian roulette."

:D

I wish to hug his little jealous, nervous about being able to please Sasuke, goofy self.

Sasuke enjoying the whipping was hot, especially because they were both going a bit outside their comfort zones. Naruto because he's never taken an active role during sex, and Sasuke because he's usually the one in control. Are they going to be switches in this? I, personally, LOVE it when they switch!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kigen Dawn chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
But leaving sasuke hanging is so much fun, you deserve the fun to
Sabrina chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I have an account but was too lazy to log in lol but I love this story. It's so cute and funny. I especially love the line about Russian Roulette that was brilliant! Please update soon!
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Omg, I love this story it's truly amazing, hot and exciting please update :P. I love this plot, Naruto's and Sasuke's conversations, you are a genius!
vwbuba chapter 6 . 8/30/2013