Reviews for Crossing the River Styx
Panakeia chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Somehow I feel there's a chapter missing. I mean, Seras woke up and the reader is as lost as her. What happened? Sebastian hadn't show any sign of wanting to betray Hellsing, this must be a confusion.
Panakeia chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I'm kinda lost in this chapter. I mean, I liked the cliffhanger the last one but this seemed unrelated. The chapter name doesn't seem to fit the actions on it.
But, oh! I wonder if Integra is ok.
Panakeia chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Cliffhanger noooes! D: what was that?
I don't think Sebastian could fly to Colombia and return before Integra's birthday.
Panakeia chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Alucard again, yay!
I loved Sebastian's reaction over the elder vampire. What I don't get is Seras' reaction, she's more noisy in the manga. I think you portait Alucard just fine, but maybe a little more talk with Sebastian is in the order.
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like it! Sebastian is a bad ass!
Carol Vaz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice fic! Looks like your plot is thickening. I hope Alucard appears soon! :)
Panakeia chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice POV. I like how you portayed Seras, very in character.
This means Sebastian has a twin sister and both were vampires since birth? Sorry, a little confused in here.
Anyway it's getting better. Keep with the good writing.
Panakeia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is awesome! Sebastian is a character yet to know from the first chapter but he looks promising (as long as doesn't end like a copy of Alucard). I loved the narrative and the battle is well detailed.
If it's 30 years in the future, what happened with Seras? I hope she's still at Hellsing's service.
Anyway, keep going with the story. Please? :)