Reviews for Give What You Can
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 8/30
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
so Dark Magician is a bit wary about everything because he's not used to it? that sounds perfectly reasonable in my book.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This story is really really well-done. There are not enough stories that centered around duel monsters in general so I am extremely happy to find such an insightful piece. Not to mention Dark Magician is one of my favorite duel monster cards.

This story is emotion without the use of too many words. It emits a heavy atmosphere, but in a way that really suited the story and the picture it painted. I love your portrayal of Dark Magician and his slight otherworldliness. I have always felt that Mahaad and Dark Magician never completely share the same personality, because Mahaad smile a lot more and is more approachable... or simply more human. Dark Magician supposedly has the same soul as Mahaad, but he almost never smile and seemed really cold.

Sometimes I wonder what else had Mahaad sacrificed for his pharaoh. Other than his life, he might also have given away his humanity? Just something I think about. Really good story, love it!