Reviews for Worth Everything
madmother2 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Great story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
As always...your stories rock! I am looking forward to the other three chapters you have planned! Awesome job!
Talldi chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Oh my... this was such a great story! The idea that Abby would part with something so special for Jethro brought tears to my eyes. And this example of their first time was so very sensual and HOT! Wow I need a shower!
mdp2512 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Loved this!
Thanks so much for keeping me entertained!
luminosity45 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
A very sweet story! Thanks for sharing.
fart fart chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Great update.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Very sweet. Can't wait for more.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Abby does like Gibbs just the way he is just as he does her. Nice chapter.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww cute beginning can't wait to see what Christmas will bring. :)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Please update soon
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I loved the new chapter and I so can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Loved Gibbs’ thoughts at the start and him trying to process how to take the next step between to actually go ahead and cross that line. Could just picture Abby lost in her own thoughts and Gibbs taking the opportunity to let himself study her, was really vivid imagery. And I just loved this...’She was effectively kneeling between his legs and the feel of her warmth and slender curves nestled in his arms was very distracting...She also felt like she belonged there.’...*A really lovely and tender moment between them* And my god, the simple act of him putting the choker on was just mesmerizing and incredibly intimate...those gentle but clumsy touches...*sigh*

Abby’s present to Gibbs was so like her, I can just imagine her being determined to get him this and doing whatever she had to, to get it for help show him how special he is to her and how much she appreciates what he’s done for her. Their reactions were spot on too, especially Gibbs being literally lost for words and then him feeling guilty for saying it was too much.

You brought out more of that tension between them that’s been lingering since the start and even though they both can sense things are changing there’s still that bit of hesitancy and being slightly timid about taking each step. Loved this...’Gibbs could invest so much meaning in a simple saying of her name and she closed her eyes against the upsurge of emotions his voice and touch invoked. She turned her head to nuzzle into his palm as his hand cupped her cheek.’...*Almost feels like time stands still for them*

And that first kiss was just melt-worthy, love how Gibbs just went with the moment and gave in, starting off slow and tender and then letting go of that hunger and all those contained feelings. There was also a considerable amount of flailing going on with those descriptions of his hair, let me tell you! :p

Loved their honesty too, and admitting they both wanted more than casual, cos I’m sure that would be a worry for both of them with neither of them having a lot of luck so far...but then I suppose if they both wanted each other all that time no-one else really stood a chance.

Gibbs doesn’t miss much so I can see him realizing the clock and his present were connected, and of course Abby would be adamant that she wanted to do this for him. Really liked this from Gibbs...He cupped her face, kissing her lightly. "Not likely to forget, Abbs... no one's done that kinda thing for me in a long while."...*and this too*...So the gesture behind the present meant as much to him as the trip itself. The effort and thought she'd put into trying to make him happy meant everything.

And I say go for it to Abby! Open that Marine-sized present :p
Rochir chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Oh you evil, evil person! I wanna watch Abby unwrap her present... *pouts*

...he'll, for that matter let me shove her outta the way and I'LL unwrap him... :)
WithTheGrain chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This chapter has so much wonderful insight of the past year and changing relationships. Really excellent the way you included the most recent events they had all gone through, including Dearing’s effect on everyone. Plus Gibbs’ thoughts on Ryan and how she expected more from him than what she was giving in return. You really put in some key points regarding Dearing and Ryan. And also the good things that had changed in Gibbs’ relationship with his team and Abby with her brother Kyle, and also the shift between Gibbs and Abby back to being relaxed, comfortable, flirty. I really love your observations regarding all of these instances.

My favorite parts of this chapter were Abby’s thoughts and reactions to Gibbs. From the very beginning as she sat next to him, admiring his clothes and physique. I totally love the way you express what she’s feeling and what she’d like to do, such as crawl all over him and nibble the smirk off his face… (squeak! I need a snowbank!)

And I could picture perfectly Gibbs standing behind her and reaching into that cupboard and Abby struggling to maintain control. You described all of that wonderfully! I chuckled at Abby’s thought of needing more beer to pluck up the courage to turn her head when Gibbs kissed her cheek. Throughout the entire chapter I could feel the tension growing between them.

I so adore Abby’s reactions to Gibbs putting up a tree, knowing how difficult it would be for him. And Gibbs’ thoughts on just how hard it was for him with memories of Kelly and Shannon but that he did it to make Abby happy. That entire bit truly tugged at my heart.

I really liked the way you worked in the incident with Abby and the frying pan. Plus all of the affection Gibbs was displaying as they worked side by side and his extra kisses had me sighing with delight.
titousphinx chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Wow, great start ! I love it, it's fun but also full of feeling, it's so well written. Really looking forward to read more :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »