Reviews for The best prize
IceRose92 chapter 21 . 3/24
I've read and re-read this story so many times. It has been my number one favorite Brittana fic for a really long time (though I often have to stop right after their first time because the way you write the emotions and everything is so beautiful and so achingly painful).

I love the way you write Santana; she's still classic bitchy canon Santana, but she has this new layer of shyness to her, and it's so cute. I love reading her and Brittany interacting with each other, the flirting and the little touches and brushes. Everything about their relationship in this fic just makes me so happy, and I always find myself smiling. And I'm dying to know at least a little more about her life before McKinley.

I hope you return to it soon, but until then I will continue to re-read it - and looking into ways to sell my soul for this to be re-written in Santana's POV, but w/e.
Lauren H 91 chapter 21 . 3/16
So right before the end of a story, especially one as big and epic as this, I like to reread the whole damn story to really throw myself back into the universe and really understand the characters and all their journeys. Unfortunately it took me like 6 months to catch up on this epic awesomeness. I feel it has been sitting in my tabs forever. So especially with glee ending this week, I stepped up my game to finally finish rereading this. It is amazing to watch Brittany's growth throughout this story. She has come so damn far. Her and Santana. Santana is the bravest little sweetheart. They had to get over a lot of heartbreak, caused mostly by each other, but they could not be happier and more in love now. Even Puck got his shit together too. I also loved the relationship between Sugar, Quinn, and Britt. They really came full circle too. I feel like I have been reading this story for years and I'm excited to one day see it finished! Your amazing writing really made this story for me as well. Never stop being kick ass and awesome!
I miss this fic, I hope that now that Brittana have their happily ever after in the show, you can get inspired to continue your fics :)
When will you update?
Love it
I sure hope you're going to continue this! I'm loving it so much!
NayaHeMoFan chapter 21 . 1/21
Please update soon
Anom chapter 21 . 1/18
Update? Soon? Tomorrow? Oh... Next week? No...? Month? Wait... Year? D:
Jade chapter 21 . 1/15
Don't listen to any of the haters! Please please update, this is one of the best fics I've read like ever. You very talented and thanks for writing this
When are you gonna update?
made.from.hate chapter 21 . 1/2
I need more! Please
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
OMG! I love love love this ficcccc! I can't wait to see what will happen next! I am flailing around, your santana and brittany are so cute togetherrrrr!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Do you know how fucking biased this piece of shit story was? So fucking biased I wanted to maul your face til you died. I really hope you're dead because this was absolute trash. You treated Santana like a piece of shit and when Brittany did wrong she didn't get shit from anybody. One yelling from Rachel means absolute nothing when everybody is pittying her for fucking up. You and that dumb, bitch faced dog Brattany are retarded as all hell. Once I find you, you biased, dog fucking, motherfucker, you're dead. Mauled.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Loved this! Santana is adorable
hlnwst chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
A bit delayed on my part, but very glad for the update! Hope all is well and can't wait for the next installment :)