Reviews for Star-Crossed Lovers
Anastasia chapter 4 . 1/29
Redbudrose chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter, very bittersweet.
Jenna chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
llama-sutra-gurlx chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
it seemed a bit too perfect i mean they have only seen each other a day and you make it sound like they've hhad some flirty thing for a while and also how quickly that situation went but other than that it was pretty good
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
wow. this is probably one of my favourites because it was pretty clean sailing and there were no villians it was good, we need more like this!
Gabi chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Cant wait for the sequel, I think the dude may be her brother or Matt... That was perfect! I wish I had your talent!
Almost.Is.Never.Enough chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I wasn't gonna review till chap 20 but I had too! Omg this is insane he popped the ? like what! YAY! :-)
ughassiff chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I loved it
SweetyK chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
A great story !
Kjsama chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
The premise of this story and the potential was so good, but sadly it was so rushed that it ruined the story for me...:(
foreverwishing chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Don't get me wrong, but I love your story here. As you mention someone reviewed before me that yes you do have a very good plot line! But, I do believe it is true that you could use a little lot more details, and maybe perhaps using their names just a little less.
And there's one other thing the scene where Caroline flirts with the waiter, I think that plows talking about her being quote oi crazy is just a little not mature enough for his character.
Like the details that really get me interested completely in a story are the weather, sometimes I like to know what the office looks like the fabric of wood, sometimes I like to hear about a just how someone like their space in general... it takes a lot of practice to actually write be a writer so don't worry and don't let it get you down its just some things that you can add to your writing that will make it even better! No one saying its bad at all you know just saying what you can add to it you know that you can renovate with!
foreverwishing chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Tatia's name just irks me! ..but this made me want to yak.
Poor Care. I hope she will let Klaus fix it.
foreverwishing chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
I really am liking this sorry more, and more by every chapter!
foreverwishing chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Just so sweet! And it would be risky to attempt a relationship when you hadn't found eachother for 15 years!
foreverwishing chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
OK. I'm now bouncing excitedly in my seat!