Reviews for Bat Son
Please update!
Love it
Please update! Your stories are great! Please don't abandon this one or Alone!
Update soon!
theAMB chapter 15 . 4/26
WAT
IT CAN'T END HERE!
UPDATE THIS SUPER AMAZING STORY
PRETTY PLEASE
midnight534 chapter 15 . 2/21
This is brilliant! I know it has been a few years but I really hope you'll update soon :)
Luizals chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
I'm really loving this story! Have you completely abandoned it? Please come back? There aren't many billy stories out there, much less awesome ones like thi.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
Writer! Please come back and update this story! This is one of the rare, few good stories of Billy! Please continue!
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Omg please update this. Don't leave me hanging... on a cliff hanger! Haha, but seriously I neeeed to know what happens. Update. Please.
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I just found this fanfiction on Ao3 and was really upset that it didn't have more. Then I find it here with one more chapter and im happy!

I know it has been two years, but just let me tell you about how much I love this fanfiction. More that I expected at the beggining. Specially with the contrast in the relationship -Batman. Like, I'm sooo eager to see how everything will go when Batman and Cap realize what is actually going on and how akward might be for them to work together knowing they are father-son.

I love this fanfiction 3.
AlyssPotter chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Wow! I love the twist on the original story line! Please continuaaaaaa!
ElephantMexx chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Gah! I need more! Please update!
It's killing meeee!