Reviews for Two am
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
wow amazing! please write more arrow fics!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved how you portrayed Oliver's confusion and Thea's reaction:)
deelove1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this very much Oliver and his Mother seem truly broken but Thea may be just somewhat cracked around the edges could there be help for her?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I've been waiting for more of your work! This piece and "The Bridge" show your style, and skill as a writer. I like how you leave things unstated, or at least, understated. Thea is not portrayed as "all seeing" - she doesn't notice everything - which makes her more real. The final line leaves questions: tonight, but what of tomorrow? Is she closing the drawer metaphorically or had she opened it at some point and been reviewing the evening? These are the kinds of questions and observations that elevate the writing. This piece deserves more reviews but as the fan base catches on I hope you will get more comments. I will check back here more often now! Thank you.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really enjoy where you are going with these stories, I think you are showing Ollies struggle really well!
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh beautiful, heavenly angst! This is so poetic and told in such a way that you can feel how broken the different family members are.

Eagerly awaiting your next fic ;)