Reviews for Everlasting Coda
Heaven Canceler chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Really good story, I hope you will complet it someday (or someone else does it maybe)
SecondSeraphim chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Please come back to this...
mangafreak7793 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
pretty good update soon
The Ruined King chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Very good, very good indeed. A little more ShinRei would be nice, but other than that... awesome!
BlackRoseFire chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Very nice please continue this fic it is very good.
agnow316 chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
Have the three original pilots get together for misatos b-day! Then have asuka learn to play drums rei to play an electric guitar and have shinji sing simple plan's "perfect" since it makes sense to everything that has happened to his since his father abandoned him! Great story hope you keep writing!-
Blue Bragon chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
please update this is really good keep at it okie
DOES IT MATTER chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
DAMMIT HURRY UP!
Tezza1502 chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
(SIGH) Yet another fantastic fic left to rot! How depressing. It is great in both style and content, but it would be better if it was resolved. What can I say. I loved it. And I mourn it's unfinished fate. (SIGH)

Later. T
DOES IT MATTER chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
AWSOME!PLEASE HURRY WITH A FEW MORE MUSIC SCENES!MABEY WITH ASUKA THIS TIME?
beamknight87 chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Great history, hope you update soon, otherwise it would be a shame if it is not finished. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
AWSOME! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! AND IF I MAY MAKE A SUGGESTION, CAN YOU GET GENDO HURT AND SOMEHOW MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT HAPPENED ACCIDENTALY WHEN IN FACT ASUKA AND REI PLANED IT ALL ALONG!
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
Nice work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
KazeKiryoku chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
This fic is awesome! You better update this soon, because it would be a shame for something like this to be un-updated for too long

By the way, it was pretty obvious it was Hikari you were talking about :P
rgreat chapter 10 . 5/19/2005