Reviews for Moonburned Memories
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 10 . 4/4
interesting story
The plot is badly developed, but I like your style. King Richard is out of character
TamyG chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Oh God! Who would have expected this little twist? Please do update soon!
TamyG chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Of course he still loves her, and will always do the poor thing.. Robin is just insufferable *sigh*
Ink Spotz chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Poor Guy! :( I hope that he's going to be ok!
Ink Spotz chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I like it! I like that you're making Guy a good guy!
Ink Spotz chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting! I like how you named Guy, River! :)
Saramagician chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
OMG! It is so much so very strange! Update sooooooon...
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
The story has really developed within the past nine chapters! It is getting really good! Please update soon!
A single star chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Wow! You've really got me wanting to read on! I'm curious as to know about how Guy transformed back to his youth. Can't wait for more! :D
Saramagician chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Oh! Very interesting! I liked to read about their confrontation with Vasey with more detail! Update soon, I can't wait for next chapter!
A single star chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
*gasps* they finally got together! Awww very good chapter and well discribed I love the way you've written this story it always has me wanting to read more.
A single star chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Wow what a chapter so much heartbreak poor Guy I feel so sorry for him. I was nearly in tears!
I hope Marian and Guy can be together soon and I can't believe Robin is so understanding.
Saramagician chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow! What a surprise! Oh! It's became very interesting! Now, will Guy confess to his previous sins? Or he will just warn the king and tell him to return to England? Will King forgive hie only nephew for his treachery? Wait! How on earth it is possible for Guy to be King's nephew? *a thoughtful gesture* :P
Update sooooooooooon! I want to see what happen next!
A single star chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Wow what an amazing chapter so much action and emotions. I feel for Guy I really do and I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope him and Marian can be together. Your story is starting to take shape now and I'm really enjoying it! Update soon please!