Reviews for Tied Together
mandak13 chapter 26 . 7/10
lilkathra chapter 26 . 5/10
love to know what happens next
nedbella chapter 22 . 3/7
I am enjoying this story a lot...but I have to say the following.

The one thing that troubled me about this story and it makes no that Ana and Ray LEFT Seattle half an hour after her mother was killed ( and they saw it happen on TV ). Makes no sense at all. Surely Ray would of said no because HELLO, HIS WIFE WAS JUST MURDERED. He would have to go to the police station, the morgue to identify the body, arrange her funeral and all that. It makes NO sense that he leaves town before her body is even cold.

Plus there was no real explanation as to why they went through with the wedding. Yes, the parents drew up a contract. But there was no scene where they discuss the details of the contract, Christian and Ana arguing against it as they didn't want to get married or them deciding to go ahead with it and the reasons/conditions that they would follow once married.

There should of been a scene where Christian discussed the arranged marriage with Elena. She obviously knows it's a sham from the way she talks to Ana.

Plus I was surprised Christian didn't realise he took Ana's virginity when they had sex. Being Christian Grey, he KNOWS the difference and I was expecting him to question her about it...she obviously didn't bleed or he would of seen the blood...or she did bleed and he just wasn't paying attention.

I wish they had home videos of Ana and Christian as children playing together. That might help her remember her past.

Please don't think I am being mean, it's just i wanted to ask. I'm really enjoying your story.
jasmine chapter 26 . 2/11
are you going to update soon loved the story please continue
carla.rbaptista chapter 26 . 1/23
Bom dia! Gostaria de saber se você terá novas atualização da história. Gosto da história.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16
I've been looking for a story about Anastasia and Christian having an arranged thank you for granting my wish
vickiel2r chapter 26 . 1/17
I read this story in a day, and glad Ana is finally getting over her emotional baggage. It has been a long time since your last update. At least the story will still be fresh in my mind if you will continue. Thank you for sharing your story.
mandak13 chapter 1 . 1/10
We need an update, would love a very long update if possible! I enjoy this story so much
Anagirl04 chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
captainvaladez chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
Finish your story is really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Oh man she is a weak bitch. She is dependent on him and if he cheat she will still take his ass back . what a pathetic weak bitch
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
This is so fucked up, who in these days and age gets married because of a fucking contract. Get fucking real, she was just too eager to have him between her legs that what happened, easy slut.
tbuttram chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
I hope you continue this story .
Ashley chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
Just read all current chapters of this story and I have fallen in love with it completely. I can't wait to read the next chapter, so please update again soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Oh my lord. This girl is a doormat. She is weak and she doesn't have a backbone. She is so fucking pathetic.