Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
jessica02 chapter 45 . 3/24
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!
Tacolover3000 chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
I love it! I also hope you will update really soon, because I can't wait! :D
kayla chapter 44 . 3/8/2014
Loved this chapter! SO happy Avery is back with Cato and also that Finnick was there to help. Excited to see what will happen next with Avery's recovery
dreamcatchings chapter 42 . 3/9/2014
Hi(: I'm Chica
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but this is a complete copy of 'Lady of the Lake'
I'm sure you're familiar with that story because this is the same plotline.
I even know what's going to happen; Cato will come back to life guys, he never even died!
So, please, all readers, read 'Lady of the Lake' instead. It's an AMAZING story and BEAUTIFULLY well writtin:)
Ciao,
Chica(:
Tacolover3000 chapter 44 . 3/9/2014
This story is so amazing! You are soo talented and I am so happy about the turn of events and lol I hope Cato does kill all those bastards lol keep writing
Tacolover3000 chapter 42 . 3/8/2014
You are such an amazing writer and I absolutely loooovvvve this story. I think your writing style is awesome.
Keep writing
LilAngel927 chapter 42 . 3/7/2014
WOAH.
NO. NO. NO.
YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT.
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Oh and I'd be interested in an SYOT! :) I found this fanfic yesterday and have been catching up ever since. Great story! Out of curiosity, approximately how long are each of your chapters? And another thing- in Chapter 39, I noticed you included Brutus. If Cato volunteered, wouldn't that meet that Brutus was still in District 2?
Tacolover3000 chapter 41 . 2/28/2014
Omg I absolutely love this story. You are such an awesome writer. This was a major plot twist and I was not expecting that (hence the title of your story) which is really awesome.
Keep Writing!
Tacolover3000 chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
You are amazing! You are so creative and talented and you are writing an amazing story and I hope you know that!
Tacolover3000 chapter 38 . 11/16/2013
You changed the story, but in a good way. You gave a different perspective on the story and still made it awesome. Characters like Cato used to just be an enemy but, you gave a different perspective on him and now he is one of my favourite characters. That just proves how awesome of an author you are.
Keep Writing
Ps: are you as excited to see catching for as I am? Lol :b
Tacolover3000 chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
You are so awesome. Your story always makes my day no matter what. I'm actually running out of stuff to say because it is that awesome.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
... I thought they were in the 74th Hunger Games... :')
Tacolover3000 chapter 36 . 10/27/2013
The chapters that you write are so full of emotion that sometimes I actually feel like I am there witnessing the whole thing right beside the characters. Only a true author like you can do that. Your stories are awesome and inspiring to those who want to be writers (including me)!
Can't wait for the next update!
staringhope chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
Yay! Mags lived! Thank you! Please update soon!