Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Tacolover3000 chapter 35 . 10/10/2013
Awesome just awesome. You are truly a talented author and I can never wait until the next chapter to come out. Keep Writing!
ionilove chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
:):):):):):):) Yay! The rebellion is starting. Exited for the next chapter!
chloe.pope.56 chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
OMG you NEED to update soon I have read all 34 chapters in the space of a day, like PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE updated soon :D
Tacolover3000 chapter 34 . 9/7/2013
I know by now i am probably getting annoying (or creepy lol) but this story always make me smile. This is the first story I found on fanfic and still my favourite. Whenever I get the email that there is a new chapter I literally dance (or do really creepy movements) with joy (lol that sounded creepier then intended) but still I love your stories and can't wait for the next update!
Flight2013 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
loved this chapter. I'd like it if you could check out my book Everybody has to be stronger- A Hunger games rewrite
Tacolover3000 chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
I am glad that I found this story because it has made me have a completely different point of view on the hunger and a good one too. Again I love this story so much and please do NOT stop writing!:)
Tacolover3000 chapter 32 . 8/27/2013
I think it's safe to say I love this story as much as I love tacos! And that's saying something coming from me
vampirevampirevampire chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
omg cato is mad at avery
ionilove chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
I'm too lazy to log in.. Lol!

You know just how to start and end a story! This chapter was perfect!
I wonder if the Capitol heard anything that they were talking about on the roof... I also wonder what is gonna happen with Cato and Avery's relationship because Cato thought that Avery was cheating on him!
Gasp... I just thought of something. What if the Capitol DID hear Avery and Finnick and told the Districts and the Capitol residents that Avery was cheating on Cato again! O_O
I know I always say this: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Eek! :D
tacolover3000 chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
Please hurry! This is my favourite story!
samiesimpson1 chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
I can't wait for Cato and Avery to reunite!
ionilove chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
This chapter was great! My favorite part was when Avery punched Cole and Ana and Avery cracked up :D It was really sad when Avery couldn't say goodbye to her family and friends... I am really excited for the Quarter Quell! :):)
vampirevampirevampire chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
noooooo things need to work out i hope her fathers alright. they should prove they love each other in the capitol.
samiesimpson1 chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Snow is so evil and that was really sad :(
ionilove chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Omg. This was so sad! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CAPITOL SAID AVERY WAS CHEATING ON CATO! I wonder what Cato is thinking about all of this. I hope Avery's dad is going to be okay! I can't wait for the next chapter! :):):):):):):)
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »