Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
vampirevampirevampire chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) smiley faces :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) anyways as always i liked this chapter its was a very interesting chapter. not too short,not too long just the right size of a chapter i loved it great job.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Hey! This chapter was really good! I love Finnick. Write more soon!
vampirevampirevampire chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Finnick Odair ,ahhhhhhh okay so this was a very long interesting chapter i like where your going with this story. I like the last like you put " just because you win the games,it doesn't mean you're free" brilliant omg wow im sooo excited wvwerytime i see that you've updated keep up the amazing writing
vampirevampirevampire chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
This chapter was good. I really liked how you worded it. I cant wait for a update. I love this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
This is soooo good! Keep updating! Seriously, discovered it this morning and have already finished.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
yaaaay the victory tour. i like that she can play piano yaaay they made up. there so cute together. there were some spelling mistakes but not a lot update soon.
G chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
I love ur fanfic! Thank u 4 not stopping it when the games ended!:)
vampirevampirevampire chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
yes i did like this chapter awe they had a fight cant wait till next chapter for the victory tour and too see them together again
vampirevampirevampire chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
yes i agree this was more of a filler chapter but its still a chapter soo i was good with reading it
stephanisusetmb chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Love the story! Can't wait until next chapter
vampirevampirevampire chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
great chapter update soon and im soo glad there all alive
ionilove chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
If you know what's going to happen with Cato and Avery during Mockingjay then I think you should continue it through there. I think you should at least continue it a little bit after the games. This is my favorite fanfic that I'm currently reading! And I can't believe that 4 people just won the Hunger Games! Unless Cato and Peeta died... Did they die? I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
vampirevampirevampire chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
I really liked his chapter. The games are finally over who died? Omg did Cato or Peeta die. I don't know. You have to update I love this story. I can't get this story out of my head. Your writing us sooo good. I saw some spelling mistakes but nothing big. Fantastic chapter update soon please.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Oh,ma god!that ending! I screamed out no!when I read u saying clifhanger good thing I have another chapter to read thnks so much 4 writing this!:):)
vampirevampirevampire chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
omg this chapter was amazing, like omg you showed a soft side of Cato in this chapter and the mean side i loved it soo much. and i love the romance you have in this story not too much but just enough. i cant wait for a update im always checking my email to see if theres a update for this story, i love this story sooo much ur a amazing writer.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »