Reviews for Live to Rise
Update soon please
Father of Understanding chapter 9 . 4/2
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!
homeqrown chapter 9 . 3/18
aaahhh this is an amazing fic! hhh i'd love to read more
peppymint chapter 9 . 3/15
da da dummmm
ForeverFated555 chapter 9 . 3/13
I love this story and every time I read it I just start crying because it kills me to read about the pain Jason is going through. Please update soon. I cannot wait to see how everyone reacts to Jason be in alive.
lilnightmare17 chapter 9 . 3/7
This is an awesome story and I hope you come back to update it soon.
claire chapter 9 . 3/2
I want this to continue so fucking badly please please please please please please I'll just keep saying please forever please please please please I need the next chapter please please please don't tell me you've abandoned this I'll die I need this please please please
This is one of my favorite stories. I hope you still continue it
Ourfavoritebirds chapter 9 . 1/29
Can't wait for the next chapter
RedHood001 chapter 9 . 1/24
Joker...It just had to be Joker. Loving the way Tim feels about Jason, like he's acting as if Jason is the brother he never knew but wished he had...Which he is in a way.
that was awesome

please update
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 1/6
Oh my gosh! I love this! It was so totally worth the wait, but please, please update again soon. This cliffhanger is amazing, but at the same time, I need to know what's going to happen next!
the clown from your nightmares chapter 9 . 1/3
update...Update! UPDATE.!
astrovagant chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is an interesting start! It feels a bit different than other Red Hood stories, and I'm excited to see where it goes!

One thing I wanted to mention is the casual usage of the word r*tarded. That word is an ableist slur. It isn't even used in medical terminology anymore because of its negative connotations. "Mental retardation" is now called "intellectual disability", as people with intellectual disabilities are not, in fact, slow, but rather process differently than those without.

As someone on the autism spectrum who has cognitive issues, seeing that term used so casually is really jarring. My little brother, who is autistic as well, also has Down Syndrome, which causes intellectual disability. Both of us have had the term "retard" hurled at us, and people use it to demean developmentally disabled people such as ourselves all the time.

I know it's used casually nowadays, but please consider the fact that it's a very hurtful term that harms a lot of people and shouldn't be used at all, despite the fact that the general public uses the term to mean slow/stupid/etc.

Jason canonically did experience a traumatic brain injury, which can cause cognitive issues, but I don't know. Something for you to think about.

I'm still excited to read more of this! Sorry to go off on a tangent.
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
I still love this story, though it's been a while since I've read it. I love how you've written Jason and Tim's interaction and how you've woven in Jason's comics stories in with the YJ universe. I can't wait to see how you continue this! I thought that Chapter 9 was marvelously done, by the way.

Your descriptions of Jason's berserker periods are very well done, and I appreciate how you're writing him as more terrified of himself than he is of the Joker. Keep up the great work!