Reviews for Dark and Deep
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Kili Spiderbane? I like it
Water a tree indeed (love that language)
Well written and I like that you included parts from the spiders point of view
TotallyLosingIt chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
did you just

did you just quote Percy Jackson
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story! I loved the family love between Thorin and his nephews, it was so sweet. I also loved how you included some of Rachne's point of view scenes. It was original and gave an interesting character development of the spiders. Well done :)
Taisa chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I went to bed at 3:00 AM because it couldn't leave your story!
It was so awesome! So much suspence!
You really are good a it, thank you for this story! )
PadBlack chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoy this story. Thanks for sharing it.
hobo-phoenixfan8 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE your story! I can't wait to read more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it please write more please please please
HobbitLover4eva chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
yes! Thorin cries, hugs Kili and says he loves him! I'm happy _ I love all those cute dwarves. I'm gonna be sad in the final movie tho. :(
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Ound it here in this fan fic sorry I accidentally sent of part of my review before it was even finished :) but anyways I love love it thank you so much for writing this! Please write more!.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I love it and I love kili ever since I watched the hobbit I have been looking for a story like this and I f.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Oh the end! Awesome story! Radagast is awesome!
rollwithbutter chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Heh. You know, Kili is unconscious for days at a time in like 90% of fanfictions, and your are the only one who has ever mentioned that the poor guy needs to take a piss. I always wondered if everyone else was using middle earth bedpans of something, but no one ever mentioned changing one of those either. Artistic license. :)
rollwithbutter chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Tee hee. 'Fortitude-in-a-flask delivered in spades". I love a great line.
Rowana1 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Oh my Loki Kili Spiderbane.

That.

Just.

Dude put that on tumblr or something. That exists now.

And, as for Rowana's opinion on this story:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLESS IT AND SPLASH IT AND READ IT AGAIN! WE LOVES IT! WE LOVES IT FOREVER! *And the writer* WE REALLY LOVES THE WRITER!
Rowana1 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
A. Is it a bad thing that I love love love love Rachne and am very sad that she's dead? I do so love spiders...and while Shelob freaked me out, your spider just...I'd hug her. Carefully. But hug her nonetheless. Except that now she's dead, and I was emotionally compromised as I was hit with the decision of whether to love her properly and not want her dead, or cheer for Kili as he went all EpicHero and dispatched her. Will be dreaming about this newest moral impasse for quite some time, thanks.

B. I nearly lost it when Thorin got hit with that web. Like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG and everything. I seriously thought you were about to kill him. Or worse. Most likely worse. *Fistshake* YOU WIN AGAIN.

C. Hhhhhhhhhhhhh *My best write-out of a gasp* THORIN AND KILI UNCLE AND NEPHEW FEELS! SQUEEEEE! Daw! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! HE FINALLY SAID IT! *Hearts* *Feelings* *Joy*