Reviews for What's Forced Upon Us
SaxonK chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
Great story keep writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
"Insolent little harlot". I think I adore you. Only noticed one typo and it was in Natasha's nasty comment about Katie and "you're beloved prince", should be "your". Thanks all, love it...
Ethriel101 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This is really good! I wish i can read the rest for tonight but that will have to wait :)
DexySixx chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
She's not a psychopath, Dexter is a psychopath, the murder from that movie lovely bones is a psychopath, just watch American Psycho and antisocial personality disorder has nothing to do with psychopaths or sociopaths, the Joker is a sociopath, Hitler is a sociopath, she is NOT a sociopath, you can read thaton google, I think she would be diagnosed as sadist. Psychopaths act like an average human being, he tries to belong to a certain group, he is the kind of person that would go unnoticed, they don't want too much attention on them, or sometimes they can be extremly charming, they are good liars and they can't love, I believe the only thing they can feel is anger and hate, maybe obssesion, most serial killers are psychopaths. Sociopaths are extremly charming, they are great liars, they can often pass through lie detectors, they have shallow emotions, they are apathetic, they are more impulsive and reckless and that's what differs them from psychopaths, socipaths don't care to cover their tracks while psychopaths are careful and plan ahead. Both can be highly intelligent. So as you can see Katherine is none because she cares, she can feel things, and she can love cause she loves Loki. She's an average human being. Please don't write something you don't know, research before, you could offend someone.
rabid reader chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Its been two weeks...just sayin.
Calwen Liantasse chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Revolution! You write a beautiful story... I am not sure if I commented it before, but I'm doing it right now... A few weeks ago a was reading a few chapters but then I hadn't time for continueing. I did it now and I am totally charmed by this... This whole situation you made up from nothing more than what was random words in dictionary that is just wonderful. I love it. Odin is ... how Thor said it in the movie? Old man and a fool? Huh... I don't know if it's just ours (I mean fans) imagination, or if Odin really is that bad person behind the scene... Amyway, I do not like manipulative bastards... umm, maybe Loki, but what can I say... He is manipulative right way... :) I will better shut up... Amazing story. I will be checking for updates, so put here something soon. :)
Max is a Chick Name chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Female Loki… kinda creepy… not quite sure how I feel about that yet XD But an excellent chapter none the less :) till next time dearie
Violetrose25 chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
The sex scene was awesome! Absolutely perfect. And I cannot wait to see what happens next. Thos stpry is fantastic!
4everYoung93 chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Firstly, the sex scene was good enough to steam up my glasses, so bravo. ;)

Secondly, thank the NORNS, they're FINALLY gonna put Odin neatly in his place! That insensitive asshat pisses me off to NO END! You, Allfather, are a twat. Word.

And thirdly, I love that Fury, Thor, and the Science Bros are ganging up on Spangles and BlackHawk. Team LoKatie for the win!

So glad I found, and have read up till now, this awesome story. Please have Chapter 20 uploaded soon; the suspense will be agony! Can't wait :D

Happy Writing,

Young
Max is a Chick Name chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Yes! Finally they had sex! Great chapter :) can't wait to see what plans Loki will come up with 3
Agent-Hamilton123 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Normal me wants you to get to the fighting, but fangirl me wants sexy times. Do sexy times.
Violetrose25 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
I demand sexy! I have spoken!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Me too
Max is a Chick Name chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Oh that was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I NEED more! Please update soon the suspense is killing me XD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2013