Reviews for My Pet Peeve
general zargon chapter 28 . 3/12
LOL, bad move giving into peer pressure, Shika. :P Loved the mental image of Hidan kicking Kakuzu in the balls, by the way. I like this story, but I gotta say that the spelling mistakes kind of throw me a little - and you leave out a lot of punctuation too i.e. you write "Sasukes" instead of "Sasuke's". :) I wish you the best of luck with your writing, and I hope you decide to continue this story. .
Hmmm, I wonder if Hidan and Deidara will have kind of a thing and Shikamaru will get jealous... I pity him, though... He's so sweet in this story...
So good to see another update from you, I love this story! Finally Kakuzu gets what he deserves!
TempestJewel chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
I hope they come up with something soon and poor shika getting attached\
Midori no Kaori chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Another charming chapter! I really look forward to future updates! Shikaku is so funny tho XD
TempestJewel chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
heheh good good good happy happy happy happy
InsaneMudkip chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
I feel so bad for Hidan :'( Stupid stitch face!
InsaneMudkip chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Gihi I love how Hidan is. Though from what I'm getting at Hidan was, or still is, some sort of hit man that worked for Kakuzu before that bitch showed up and stole the sexy stich face away.
InsaneMudkip chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Oh my Jashin this story made me laugh almost every chapter. Update soon xD
Me Love You chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
This is an absolutely hilarious, well written and over all extremely satisfying fanfiction. And I didn't even ship HidaShika (I was bored amnd decided to read this). I do now ;)
07GhostLuvr811 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Really good story. Can't wait for more chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Aw, I love this... I hope Shikamaru can tame his bad manners somehow, though, haha...
Kay Gryffin chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
Hisexuality.

Seems legit.

XD I love this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
omg we learned some of his backstory yay

Update soon! It's January!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Thank you for updating, I love their interactions! It's a good thing to see your update around here, I was getting sick of seeing too many stories with OCs... I just hate non-canon.