Reviews for Substatrum
DW2313 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is the best Stan/Kyle story i've found! It fit my definition of hot! I love "loving sex" more than "hot fucking"
Inactive - Cannot Delete chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is probably my favorite story I've found on fanfic so far. I mean, I know I'm a pervert and I'm cool with people knowing but...I can't stand smut just for the sake of smut. If I am to read smut I want...no need story that goes with it, that shows the love and feeling behind it and this is it...this is the embodiment of everything I want in a fanfic and everything I want to give people with my writing.
Thanks for the stories and please keep up the good work. ;P
Tikal Tyrant chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was so sweet and really know how to write a realistic development. The college stuff like getting an apartment with someone you have feelings for, the agony of being so close but so far to the person, the cute fumbling at both the sex scene and everything before. Ah, I felt so embarrassed for Kyle when he saw Stan's phone! All in all, this was a great, totally in character and realistic story. The fact that it's so close to my own headcanon is nice too. Reading this makes me want to improve my own writing. Thank you!
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is literally the hottest thing ever, I swear to God. Stan, you poop, you should've told Kyle earlier, but then we wuldn't have had this verrrry sexy story c;
Alicia chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love it!
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Very nicely written and fulfilling story; instant-face material. You can't say that about many lemons. I sort of feel like the characters could have been fleshed out a little more before they got into it, but I suppose that will all come with the sequel that I'll absolutely have to go read now. Thank you for posting! :D
Krolshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aww, fuxk I knew it! I knew Stan would witness Kyles forplay, but damn ... Imagine that with Stan ;)
Omg, that's so blunt xD "you're hair is red" Wow Stan Cx
Hmm sweet fic :] it's nice how things worked out in the end Cx
RawrFox chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so dirty, I love it
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ah his was very beautiful :) very well done I'm going to go and read the next part of this story now :)
OrdinaryPrincesss chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
loooooved it :)
doujinshilover1516 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow I don't know why I haven't reviewed before, but I just have to tell you,your writing is very beautiful and I love, love how you wrote Kyle's Point of view (lol about hiding his pleasure box;) Also, Kyle's insecures with Stan's sexual history broke my heart too (that just goes to show how awesome of a writer you are:) I also wanted to say that I love Stan and Kyle's relationship.

In short your an awesome writer and I hope you stick around the south park fandom :D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I've been wanting to read this all week but I could never settle down to do so. This was very, very sexy; I enjoyed it thoroughly. I love how Kyle spent so much time studying the art of anal sex just so he can get it right. XD
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, this was absolutely perfect and amazing! I love kyle POV fics that show Stan's emotion too.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh God, that was wonderful to read! I loved this entire story...and I think my favorite part was the last paragraph. Thank you :)
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013