Reviews for The Upper Hand
Maria Albert chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Another gem! I hope at some point you write more than these three for Rat Patrol.
HairyBallofFur chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love stories like this that explore the relationship between "Troy and "Dietrich"...My enemy-My friend. I always like to think that under different circumstances they could/would be friends instead of "Honored Enemies".

Excellent story...thank you for your contribution!
cimmer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Really enjoyed the story, it read like and episode, very visual. Nice touch with Dietrich telling Troy the name of his driver. Poor Dietrich, you almost hope he gets captured before the African campaign ends because I can't see him doing well on either the Russian front or France, he's too honorable. I could see him in Italy or Norway maybe but I'd almost rather he was safe in a prison camp somewhere. Thanks.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Nicely done; I could picture Dietrich acting just the way he did, and I'm not surprised he managed to slip away at the end. After all, what would RP be if Troy and the guys didn't have their favorite nemesis to look forward to?
Modocgal chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What a great little story. Looking forward to the next time too. It wouldn't be the rat patrol if Dietrich wasn't a constant thorn in their sides.