Reviews for The Spy's Daughter
littlemissruth chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Great story all round :) Aww, Calum's going to be a dad! Loved the almost universal disdain about working for Six esp when Harry thinks Gracie backs him up too! Hoping that maybe Harry's stress levels can take a break now that they have the bad guys. Loved the Harry/Ruth/Gracie scene - he's so sweet with her. Looking forward to what comes next...
pook chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Terrific chapter with lots to like. More please
LadyDunla chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
You did a nice job wrapping it up. Harry's indigniity about his daughter joining Six was just hilarious. Sounds like him. Nice story, thanks for writing and sharing!
NatesDate chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Hopefully 6 can survive with a Pearce in their midst! Actually, it'll probably be good for them. Thanks for sharing and yay for Calum becoming a dad.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant way to end it.:-) Hope to see more from you.
LadyDunla chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
Nice way to leave it... :) I loved reading it, although I do wonder what Ros's counterpart wanted with her. And her sarcasm was spot on. In short, definitely liked this chapter.
pook chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
A relief that all is well and I'm looking forward to the finish.
NatesDate chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
Good heavens, can you imagine a kid that's half Calum and half Catherine? Luckily Ruth and Harry will just be the grandparents and get to watch the show from the sidelines. :-) Glad that everyone is all right. Thanks for sharing.
CaLLi0pe chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Harry is okay, no news is good news, right?! Aaargh, a lot of questions and fews answers...update soon please! Thanks for sharing.
LadyDunla chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
A lot of questions and so few answers! Ugh, I'll just have to wait I suppose. Thanks for the update.
pook chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Blimey ... the tension increases as does the worry. Hopefully Harry will be ok
littlemissruth chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Uh oh. I'm getting worried about Harry now! No news is not good news. I hope Ruth does get to see him and that he'll be ok. Graham really needs to see him too and explain he didnt really mean what he said earlier. Have they caught the other guys yet? And I really want Harris to get his comeuppance soon. Please post again soon - this is a great story :)
pook chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Blimey ... terrific action. Loved Ruth doing the interview. Born spook. And poor Harry. More please
LadyDunla chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Let's get Harry to a hospital, right? Anyway, at least thet got Ros and Catherine out. Once again, it was all very nice and very in character. Thanks for sharing!
NatesDate chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Glad that Alec insisted on staying with Ruth. Hopefully Catherine and everyone from Section D makes it back to the Grid in one piece.