Reviews for The Corrosive
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
Again another fantastic story. One of the best stories. Diana and Kal are written wonderfully.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
A perfect end to an amazing story. I've said it a few times in reviews for this story, but WOW. That was just amazing. I loved Diana's prayer(I actually say it all the time...nice touch btw), and I liked how you kept the one true God aspect in this story. Since this is a sequel...how about we get a third one and make it a trilogy?! I would love to see what the future is like for Diana and Kal's daughter.

Great story, amazing story and phenomenal writing. Thank you for all your hard work, and I hope you will have the time and desire to write another story for the rest of us to read!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Wow...just wow...seriously between this story and the first one, why the hell don't you have a 1000 reviews. This battle was just amazing. The Warden single handedly kills all the Gods, the entire Justice League(including Superman), makes Darkseid run away like a little biatch and now all that's left is Diana. She who was made flesh from clay is all that protects the world from total destruction...can't wait to see what she will do.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Dayum...Zeus gets Kal to become the leader of the Gods left on earth and his first decision is to kill two of the three Gods that wanted to join to Warden. WOW. Great freaking chapter. It seems with all the Godly powers present, and the Justice League, it will still take a miracle for the world to survive Corrosive's darkness. Awesome writing.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Wow...that was a deep chapter. Who would have thought that Zeus, all powerful King of the Gods, was ready to quit and admit defeat. That he would give up his power because he was tired of living. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Hahahahha...awesome chapter. I love when Supes kicks Darkseid's ass...it's always fun to read. Now that we know what Kal and Diana really went through, the story makes so much more sense now. Kudos on a fantastic imagination.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Diana is back...finally. Good chapter
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I'm very confused. The writing is fantastic, but the story has taken on too many twists. Hopefully once Kal has taken care of King Rudy, he can go back in time and fix everything with the league.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Hahahahah...Kal merged with Doomsday. Kind of weird having the killer talking in your mind. The jump into the future took me by surprise...I hope you figure out a way to bring back to original cast soon. Also...where the hell is Diana?!
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Diana is alive!...I am kind of bummed that she agrees with Hippolyta about men now. From the last story, the love between Clark and Diana was so pure and true, it's a shame to see that it means nothing to her now. I'm def curious to see what drove Kal into his paranoia.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Wow...loved this chapter. Your writing is so dark and gritty, and I really like seeing how Kal is forced to submit to his inner darkness in order to survive in the zone.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Another great chapter. Darkseid is now Kalabak's servant and I loved seeing him ordered to slither on the ground, as he returned to his room. It was painful seeing Kal get beat and imprisoned in the zone, and I hope he gets out soon. I am surprised that Diana cheated on him...even if you can forget her high moral code as an amazonian princess, who the hell cheats on Superman?
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What the hell...why does this story only have 4 freaking reviews? Wow...that chapter alone was AMAZING. Kalabak sits on the throne on Apokolips, Darkseid now serves his son, and Superman has been banished to the phantom zone for Diana's murder...WOW. Great chapter and fantastic writing.
Falcon6 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Awesome story! I love your Kal's attitude.
One question though. Why do you have him
so weak? He should shake the planet when
he really cuts loose. And, why no sun-dip
to boost his power to equal Lilith?
Ceralyn chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Wow. This is such a fascinating story. You've really woven a masterpiece. One of the things that never much made sense for the DC world were the Olympian gods. Considering there are so many with so much power and some others even have immortality, it just didn't fit well. I really like how you've answered that and worked with it. I don't know if you're Christian or not, but I like how you didn't shy away from incorporating only one true God in the story. Most would avoid it since it anything Christian (or even close to) has become viewed as intolerance and a host of other negative connotations. Anyway, it was brave, but it really did something for the story. It sets it apart, since in this story the heroes are not the most powerful beings in existence. And Diana, needing to rely on faith instead of her powers in order to overcome an insurmountable obstacle like the Warden suddenly becomes much more human and easy to relate to. I'll also add that it was a nice touch to have Diana, instead of Superman, be the key to victory. This was such a good story. Thanks for sharing!