Reviews for Time Tampering
k0tic5 chapter 33 . 4/13
I feel so bad for Vlad now... but I loved the ending! I loved this story a lot, and it made MA cry a little in the end. :)
jessiejr21 chapter 33 . 3/28
This had to be the most thoughtful and fucking genius story I have read so far. The reason being is how you explain exactly how everything happened after the return without changing what happen in the tv series. This in all truth feel more real and canon that I felt if they ever show things from vlad perspective in series we see all this happening the same. Good Job.
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 33 . 3/22
That was amazing! It was all destined, it was all supposed to happen! That blew my mind when it was revealed, and I applaud you! This was an incredible piece of fanfiction, I literally couldnt stop reading it until the very end. I loved seeing young vlad and Jack and watching vlad and danny fall in love. I felt so bad for vlad after danny disappeared but it was all worth it for them to find each other again! such a beautiful story, A
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 10 . 3/20
Really loving the story so far but I just have to pause and say that "somebody to love" for vlad is soo perfect and heartbreaking! Excellent choice
Chain Mell chapter 33 . 1/20
Oh come on...you needed way more reviews than this. I'll admit, Danny/Vlad was always an iffy pairing for me but I read one here and there. I passed the summary for yours, up and down, and twenty five ways around town, but that summary was like: READ ME DAMMIT!

So I did.

I opened the fic in a new tab, and kept searching for more. Yet still, I was not ready. This tab had been open for almost three days. And tonight, after a long day of work and trying to plot out my own fic for the fandom, I just sat down to read this. And oh.

Just oh.

This was just beautiful to me. So well crafted. It was so good, that I was with Vlad and Danny: I didn't want Danny to leave. Not that soon! I kept track of the chapters as soon as I hit 20. There are only 33 and I kept reading, trying to figure out how you were going to pull it off. The anticipation drove me nuts, but I still ate every word, not wanting it to end but clawing my way to the final words in a sort of haste I couldn't even feel much less find reason for fearing it. I do wish it was longer. But even so, I love it the way it is [not like I was gonna get anymore with a simple WRITE MORE DAMMIT, right?]. This was the freshest breath of air in reading I've had in a very long time. And I love you for it. Thank you. Just thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER READING THIS PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
My heart! My feels! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story
loli-belle chapter 33 . 12/15/2014
I stayed up all night reading this.. It was so good! I was genuinely concerned about how it would end, but you did not disappoint!
MalecxObsession chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I f**king love this story! *hugs author* You are so like the best dude I love you! Danny in a maid dress was too cute hehe! *squeals and hands you a cookie* You get a cookie! And presents! *throws presents in the air*
spelhas1 chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
OMG! It was amazing, loved it
misty chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
Thats all? R u kidding me?! QnQ shame on u
And ur family
And ur cow
thegothicayaoicat chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
I will not lie. Your story made me cry a bit. It's been a while since I start has been so great to have actually make me shake in fear that Danny and Vlad wouldn't get back together or that the story was abandoned. My mom got scared of my sudden hyperventilation in the car when clockwork took Danny back to his time. I loved this story too much your an amazing ass writer dude.
Amazing chapter 33 . 8/28/2014
DANG I stayed up or 3 hours reading your whole story. I was entranced from beginning to end, loved every minute of it. Only got mad when you had the fill in chapters where Danny was growing up, but it was more mad that I had to wait for the awesomeness than mad at you haha cx I truly enjoyed it though I am going to regret not getting enough sleep tonight, which is your fault! XD Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/24/2014
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/25/2014
You should write a sequel! That would be amazing.

I read this story three times. Love it! 3