Reviews for Time Tampering
Tara.K.Walker chapter 33 . 8/10
I loved this. It was simply fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this! I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Tara.K.Walker chapter 15 . 8/9
OH. My. Gods. FINALLY THEY KISS! Lol when Danny tried to kiss him and accidentally head butted him it reminded me of something I would do *ashamed blush* lol OMG I FANGIRLED SO MUCH AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! That was amazing. Onwards! *clicks next button a little to quickly to be sane. Not that that makes sence*
Tara.K.Walker chapter 1 . 8/9
Lol the first thing I wanna say is I love this story so far. It is amazing. And second I absolutely adore how "time travel" is a warning. I don't know why but I laughed probably way more than I shoulda. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 33 . 7/23
By far this is the best Time travel fic I've read with this pairing.
xTCatxx chapter 33 . 5/8
OOOOOOOO love this story
acrisafu chapter 33 . 5/1
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this! This was a really cool idea and I loved how it worked (: I'm also glad Jack and Maddie were accepting and understanding!
kanekiken12 chapter 24 . 3/25
sometimes I don't get why Vlad is called a fruitloop ._.
elaine30432 chapter 33 . 3/24
I loved this so much! Time travel fics are my favorite and you did such a good job at this! I wish there could have been more plot about Danny and Vlad in the present after Danny got back. Honestly I loved it so much though!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 33 . 2/1
oh wow! very different and very cool, loved it!
And it all turns full circle I would of loved a really sweet lemon/sexy seen but it was ok
Esche chapter 33 . 1/10
I don't know if you'll see this comment or not, but I wanted to let you know that this fanfiction is my favourite story of all those I've ever read, and I mean that wholeheartedly even as an avid reader of many a genre. It had me laughing, crying, and even (embarrassingly) raising my voice at my computer screen with verbal reactions at times. This work shines not only as a fanfiction, but as a story in its own right, and I've read it many times over. I've not commented before now, as I came upon this story not too terribly long ago, but I dearly hope this comment finds its way to such a talented author. I sincerely hope you never give up on writing and firmly believe you could easily publish any fully original work you may produce in the future. I only hope that, should you choose to do so, a copy will find itself on my shelf as a shining addition to my collection of fantastic tales and writings. Thank you for such a powerful experience, it has been an honour to read your work and, again, I long to see more in the future!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
Awe~ this was a cute story and I greatly enjoyed it
Thx for the read!
Caio!
EcoReibun chapter 33 . 8/19/2015
One of the best PompousPep stories our there. I've re-read this story 3 times just to re-live the memories of this amazing story.
BlondieBadCat chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
I remember reading this a long time ago and I always find myself rereading it when I'm back innovate phandom. It's so cute and fluffy and awwwwww. Thank you for writing this.
Anguis Reginam chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
YES! This story was definitely Worth the all nighter. Thank you so much.