Reviews for Time Tampering
Heleb93 chapter 33 . 4/19
Me encanto el final :). Felicitaciones.
Kittens chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
This was a pretty good story. It is a little strange that Vlad possibly had sex with Danny's dad, fall in love with his mother and then there son. I dont know if I would want to be with someone who had sex with my dad and was in love with my mom it would be a little weird for me personally. I liked Vlad and Danny together when they went back in time, they had a cute relationship and when Danny dressed as a french maid was kind of amusing. I am glad he got with present Vlad when he was eighteen and their relationship is cute despite him previously liking his mom. The age difference between present Vlad and him is possibly a little weird, it was less weird when past Vlad and him were closerish in age. I am glad there was a happy ending. I have oblt seen bits of the show when i was a child but i always liked Vlad. The only thing in the story i didnt like was when Danny slept with his drunk exe crush and then you wrote something like "at least she didnt cry rape." Whar did you mean cry rape? Why didnt he just ask to have sex with her when she wasnt drubk? Its harder to consent to sex when your w wee are addled and you are drunk. You shouodnt have sex with someone when they are drunk. What did you mean cry rape? Google the study where false rape accusations are extremely rare and maybe you should get some consent education. His first sex act with her was dubiously consensual and if she wouldnt have sex with Danny when she was not drunk or under the influence- tha S very creepy that he waits till she is drunk to gave sex with her perhaps he thought he didnt have a chance with her when she wasnt under the influence? Thats creepy and probably not consensual.

Despite your lack of knowledge of consent and what rape actually is and the weird age difference between present Vlad and present Danny this was a great and cute flc. I liked when his past dad let them stay with he and Vlad, i liked when Vlad got jealous or past Vlad and he was slowly falling for Danny. I read another time travel fic about Superman and his mom martha kent kept killing villains who came from the future to kill Clark Kent and then time travel made her forget all the people she killed to protect her son and future older Batman called it time foolishness but his present parents and present Vlad didnt seen to forget. Time travel didnt seem to affect memory in this fic.

Whats his face that i forget the name of ther was friends with Danny who had a bisexual man courting him, his biphobia about "i am worried his feelings wont be real or that he will leave me for a girl" he doesnt seem to realize that bisexuals dont have a higher cheating or dishonesty rate than gay men. He didnt seem worried that other gay men might cheat on him, its a little biphobic for him to have said that. I mean I am glad they are still together but i dont know if i would want a same sex relationship with a biphobe i hope they would u learn their biphobia.

I think i had spent all night a few days ago reading rhe first fourteen or fifteen chapters of this fic and its pretty engaging and i really liked past danny and past Vlad's relationship it was prerrt cute. I am glad despite the homophobia blad and him faced in the past they werent beeten for their relationship despite the nasty runours. Anyway great fic and well written. You wee a good writer
MissRedAndMissTaken chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
I loved this. It was simply fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this! I can't wait to read more stories from you!
MissRedAndMissTaken chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
OH. My. Gods. FINALLY THEY KISS! Lol when Danny tried to kiss him and accidentally head butted him it reminded me of something I would do *ashamed blush* lol OMG I FANGIRLED SO MUCH AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! That was amazing. Onwards! *clicks next button a little to quickly to be sane. Not that that makes sence*
MissRedAndMissTaken chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Lol the first thing I wanna say is I love this story so far. It is amazing. And second I absolutely adore how "time travel" is a warning. I don't know why but I laughed probably way more than I shoulda. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 33 . 7/23/2016
By far this is the best Time travel fic I've read with this pairing.
xTCatxx chapter 33 . 5/8/2016
OOOOOOOO love this story
acrisafu chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this! This was a really cool idea and I loved how it worked (: I'm also glad Jack and Maddie were accepting and understanding!
kanekiken12 chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
sometimes I don't get why Vlad is called a fruitloop ._.
elaine30432 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I loved this so much! Time travel fics are my favorite and you did such a good job at this! I wish there could have been more plot about Danny and Vlad in the present after Danny got back. Honestly I loved it so much though!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 33 . 2/1/2016
oh wow! very different and very cool, loved it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/28/2016
And it all turns full circle I would of loved a really sweet lemon/sexy seen but it was ok
Esche chapter 33 . 1/10/2016
I don't know if you'll see this comment or not, but I wanted to let you know that this fanfiction is my favourite story of all those I've ever read, and I mean that wholeheartedly even as an avid reader of many a genre. It had me laughing, crying, and even (embarrassingly) raising my voice at my computer screen with verbal reactions at times. This work shines not only as a fanfiction, but as a story in its own right, and I've read it many times over. I've not commented before now, as I came upon this story not too terribly long ago, but I dearly hope this comment finds its way to such a talented author. I sincerely hope you never give up on writing and firmly believe you could easily publish any fully original work you may produce in the future. I only hope that, should you choose to do so, a copy will find itself on my shelf as a shining addition to my collection of fantastic tales and writings. Thank you for such a powerful experience, it has been an honour to read your work and, again, I long to see more in the future!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
Awe~ this was a cute story and I greatly enjoyed it
Thx for the read!
Caio!
EcoReibun chapter 33 . 8/19/2015
One of the best PompousPep stories our there. I've re-read this story 3 times just to re-live the memories of this amazing story.