Reviews for Time Tampering
EcoReibun chapter 33 . 8/19
One of the best PompousPep stories our there. I've re-read this story 3 times just to re-live the memories of this amazing story.
BlondieBadCat chapter 33 . 8/6
I remember reading this a long time ago and I always find myself rereading it when I'm back innovate phandom. It's so cute and fluffy and awwwwww. Thank you for writing this.
Anguis Reginam chapter 33 . 7/25
YES! This story was definitely Worth the all nighter. Thank you so much.
Cerulean Gaze chapter 33 . 7/13
this entire fic was so good. I spent my entire day off reading it! :)
zutarakid50 chapter 33 . 7/6
Vlad broke my heart with his reaction to the older clone dying :'( But hey, it all worked out! Happy ending for them both! If I'm honest, the scene right after Dany comes out of the portal is a bit too neat for me. I feel like it was a little rushed and lacked the emotions I felt would have been prevalent. Other than that, this story was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this! :D
zutarakid50 chapter 20 . 7/5
Vlad is absolutely the type of guy to leave a rose for his partner after a night like that XD I'm with Jack though; I would NOT have been happy waking up to that. So many happy things have been happening lately- I can't wait to see how they fall apart ;)
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 7/5
After I read the first chapter and saw how quality your writing was, it made me super happy to realize there are 33 chapters of this story. I'm really enjoying it so far!
Deda Altesse chapter 33 . 6/28
Loved this story!
k0tic5 chapter 33 . 4/13
I feel so bad for Vlad now... but I loved the ending! I loved this story a lot, and it made MA cry a little in the end. :)
jessiejr21 chapter 33 . 3/28
This had to be the most thoughtful and fucking genius story I have read so far. The reason being is how you explain exactly how everything happened after the return without changing what happen in the tv series. This in all truth feel more real and canon that I felt if they ever show things from vlad perspective in series we see all this happening the same. Good Job.
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 33 . 3/22
That was amazing! It was all destined, it was all supposed to happen! That blew my mind when it was revealed, and I applaud you! This was an incredible piece of fanfiction, I literally couldnt stop reading it until the very end. I loved seeing young vlad and Jack and watching vlad and danny fall in love. I felt so bad for vlad after danny disappeared but it was all worth it for them to find each other again! such a beautiful story, A
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 10 . 3/20
Really loving the story so far but I just have to pause and say that "somebody to love" for vlad is soo perfect and heartbreaking! Excellent choice
Chain Mell chapter 33 . 1/20
Oh come on...you needed way more reviews than this. I'll admit, Danny/Vlad was always an iffy pairing for me but I read one here and there. I passed the summary for yours, up and down, and twenty five ways around town, but that summary was like: READ ME DAMMIT!

So I did.

I opened the fic in a new tab, and kept searching for more. Yet still, I was not ready. This tab had been open for almost three days. And tonight, after a long day of work and trying to plot out my own fic for the fandom, I just sat down to read this. And oh.

Just oh.

This was just beautiful to me. So well crafted. It was so good, that I was with Vlad and Danny: I didn't want Danny to leave. Not that soon! I kept track of the chapters as soon as I hit 20. There are only 33 and I kept reading, trying to figure out how you were going to pull it off. The anticipation drove me nuts, but I still ate every word, not wanting it to end but clawing my way to the final words in a sort of haste I couldn't even feel much less find reason for fearing it. I do wish it was longer. But even so, I love it the way it is [not like I was gonna get anymore with a simple WRITE MORE DAMMIT, right?]. This was the freshest breath of air in reading I've had in a very long time. And I love you for it. Thank you. Just thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER READING THIS PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
My heart! My feels! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story