Reviews for True Mates REBOOT
chatty-kathy chapter 11 . 6/16
Update please! This story is so good! I love it so much!
MCJwolflover chapter 11 . 2/27
Please update! I like it so far.
EverRose808 chapter 11 . 2/16
I love this! If they can drink smoothies I wonder at blood chocolates? Also I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up that awesome work!
reyesrachel805 chapter 11 . 2/13
Le has dado el fanfic a alguien mas para que lo continue o lo has abandonado?
laylay284 chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
Love this story so much update please
LoveGodLokiAndCaptainCold chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Super fiction, dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suite parce que j'adore le Bella x Benjamin. Je crois même que cette fiction est la seule qui propose cet appariement!
Blistful2006 chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Well I would like to first send a congrats on having a kid it’s both thrilling and tiring. So I know how hard it would be to want to write after getting that golden time to yourself when they go to bed lol. However I do hope you return to finish this story as it has been beautifully written. I am very invested in wanting to know what happens to Benjamin and Bella.
JustAnotherBaggins chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
i love this! please write more, it's the first BenjaminxBella story I've read and it's making me crave more
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) Omg, omg, omg you have to update soon please,I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from here. I beg of you please, maybe some time today. Plz, I will die.
juliet709 chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
loved this. nice to see a totally different pairing. hope to see an update on this soon as it is shaping up to be a wonderful story.
Brookie Twiling chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
First, poor you, dealing with a 3-year-old boy; something my brother has to look forward to! Second, I do hope you finish this story someday, it's quite intriguing and I must say I would love to see more of Benjamin and Bella's relationship and how they work together, as well as seeing what those dickless pansies come up with next.

Great story! Really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
please update very soon i would like to know what happnes with Bella and Ben and what the Cullens have to say for themsevles
Ncovell chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
Please update this story soon I love it so much and I can't wait to see what happens next
bellislefan chapter 11 . 5/24/2017
so jake isn't the "obsessed with bella" git he is in the books? good. how much of a pain are dumbcoppertop and dumberslut going to be ?
katiepyros31895 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017