Reviews for True Mates REBOOT
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 11 . 10/9
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) Omg, omg, omg you have to update soon please,I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from here. I beg of you please, maybe some time today. Plz, I will die.
juliet709 chapter 11 . 9/26
loved this. nice to see a totally different pairing. hope to see an update on this soon as it is shaping up to be a wonderful story.
Brookie Twiling chapter 11 . 9/8
First, poor you, dealing with a 3-year-old boy; something my brother has to look forward to! Second, I do hope you finish this story someday, it's quite intriguing and I must say I would love to see more of Benjamin and Bella's relationship and how they work together, as well as seeing what those dickless pansies come up with next.

Great story! Really enjoying it!
please update very soon i would like to know what happnes with Bella and Ben and what the Cullens have to say for themsevles
Ncovell chapter 11 . 6/23
Please update this story soon I love it so much and I can't wait to see what happens next
bellislefan chapter 11 . 5/24
so jake isn't the "obsessed with bella" git he is in the books? good. how much of a pain are dumbcoppertop and dumberslut going to be ?
katiepyros31895 chapter 11 . 4/11
please update soon
maddypaddy30 chapter 11 . 4/5
update
EmiArusima chapter 11 . 2/21
Do you knowwhen you will updatethis story ? please
B4bidden Products chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Dam! this is my 1st Ben and Bella story that I have ever read I think. it is absolutely amazing! PLS pls please continue it
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
This has to be continued, it's so good, and I love how it's playing out. I can't wait for more chapters, pleas tell me this isn't discontinued?
AEK chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Please update
dawn.schlimpf chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Please update very very soon thank you
kitsunlover chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
okay just refound this can't wait to see what happens next
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I hope to eventually see this finished! This is truly a unique story, I love it!