Reviews for Stitch's Cousins
kitsunelover300 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Sorry for this later review and to answer your question, I don't mind being a Beta reader. Spelling and grammar are a couple of things I pride myself in.

I wonder if Cobra Bubbles' character was I spired by the characters in Men in Black or the agents in X-files. It seems all CIA agents have something extraterrestrial to hire, even in real life, Area 51 and Roswell being examples.

It's good Reuben got a job and maybe he'll be useful in other experiment hunt. After all, they have actually 625 experiments to go, if you count Experiments 627 and 628, whatever the latter is like. Somehow, I don't want to know.
Actually, I read somewhere that Jumba created 627 for the sole purpose of preventing Stitch, whom he considers his greatest success, from getting a big head. Obviously, your reasons for doing so are different but I thought it was like Jumba to do so.
ngrey651 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
As always, more good work, especially the renewed familial bonds. It's important to do a big focus on family and friends in this fandom, that's really what it's all about. Sorry I didn't review sooner, my work has been really stretching me thin.
Tanahamondo chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I very much enjoyed your interpretation if the way Stitch! The Movie SHOULD have been. It was always my least favorite film in the franchise, and your adaptation, while not flawless, delivered very well. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I look forward to your future tales.
kim's 1 fan chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Sorry bud, maybe it's just me, (I have very little patience.) but I found my self skipping over paragraphs to find the interesting part.
Also, Lilo and Stitch is not my favorite Disney story.
Instead of concentrating on one story, why not start another Kim Possible story.
Sorry to be so critical.
God Bless,
Larry
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
What ? That was way to short.
If your gonna do a teaser, it's gotta be long enough to make a person want to continue.
God Bless,
Larry
SkinOfInk chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
So cute! I really liked this chapter, and no typos! I do wonder what affect the discovery of aliens is going to have on the planet though. Also, I think cobra is anon, but I can't remember him. Who is he?
SkinOfInk chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I noticed the droids say "roger roger." Is that from Star Wars? Good chapter, although I am catching typos here and there (dotting-should it be darting?) the others I can't remember. You do like to use te same word over in a sentence, so you might want to avoid that. Otherwise, I think it's funny how Marty gets beaten up all the time, and the experiments are very interesting. Oh! And I really lik 474. Who says stitch is the most powerful? This guys got everything!
SkinOfInk chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Overall, a solid chapter. Some little things though. You didn't really need a flashback, since you'd already put the scene in before. YOu could have said he just thought back to Lilo's earlier words. Also, I feel like you are sometimes repetitive, or that your writing is in a very simplistic style. You could give yourself a little more voice, more variey, more interest. Still, your little bits of humor were put in nicely, and your story is growing as well. I wonder if you will eventually have sparky turn evil. ALso, is Dr. Hamsterviel your own character, or one from canon?
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Sorry I took so long reviewing this, but excellent job on the epilogue for the first adventure. I absolutely loved Jumba's chats with Cobra, the scenes with Lilo and the experiments getting the Grand Councilwoman to listen to reason AND the scene with Nani and Lilo, among other parts. I'll definitely be looking forward to more, but I am definitely willing to be patient, especially since I know quality work takes time AND I can understand laziness all too well.
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Oh, that was great! I liked the ending a lot. I'm very happy to see that Rueben had his own happy ending, and those last two lines have me excited to read more. Excellent job with this story!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
623 experiments to go, lots of misadventures that shall happen :)

my full review of this story. the plot was pretty on key with the movie, and while it made the movie much easier to follow, I would try to derive from it a little bit more next time to add a little more excitement in your stories :)

the characters were on point and lovely. I love the friendship between Lilo and Stitch, so cute :) makes me miss my dog back at home :)

the final grade I give for this story is a B. the characters were perfectly on point, but remained a little stagnant and while the plot was cute and fun, it still lacked some excitement. This is a really great start though for your stories and I can't wait to see where you go from here! keep up the great work and I hope to hear more from you soon!
-Kate
Drakonis Aurous chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Very nicely written. Everything looks all set for new adventures. Looking forward to it

- DA
JeremyX chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Well done. This was well worth the wait. You write very well and I hope to read more from you.

God bless you,

JeremyX
SkinOfInk chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Oh! Intrigue! I wondered when the conflict would come in! This chapter was good, and sparky still being trapped was funny, lots of good little humorous moments in here.
SkinOfInk chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I love Reuben's name! It's perfect! I did notice a few typos, or odd diction choices like using the same word twice in consecutive sentences. Other wise, it was very good. Where will all these experiments stay once Lilo has too many to hold in the house? Poor pleakley! He's stuck with all the work and has no idea what's going on.