Reviews for Rose Garden
Lila chapter 3 . 3/7
I say go forward with the crossover between DGM and Supernatural
Scanlrob001 chapter 7 . 1/18
I new the song when I heard the part when It said is was said also when I heard the song I was cry so hard
Also I was watching it while reading this chapter
*crying*
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 18 . 1/10
cool
MiyakoDea chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Your story is wonderful! I was so into the story that I kept clicking next and went through it all forgetting to review along the way! If that isn't a sign of a good story, I don't know what is. I would love to read any sequel you decide to write for this fic.
Wolfcarnage chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Lol soooo much better than twilight. Miranda and Marie are so cuuutte! (\(3)/)
Wolfcarnage chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Love this chappie omg! Moooo!
OtakuShipping chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Please make the sequel! I was hoping for a development like that to happen!
Shirubagure chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! :D Really looking forward to it, and I did love the conclusion of this! :)
DeeRoseWalker chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Allen's journal entries were a tear jerker for me, but so heartwarming :,) and that sequel :o I still hope there's familial moments, even though the story is supposed to get darker. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
CloudCarnivore chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Cant wait! :)
PantsPerson chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Omg. That sequel looks good already! Go for it!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Wait so what will the sequel be called and when can we expect it to start being published?
Anyway this was a really good chapter although I wish there was more interaction between the D Gray Man charactors because Lavi and Lenalee even though they arrived for a few chapters back they didn't really get much 'screen' time I guess you'd call it.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
CloudCarnivore chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! :)
yullenyaoilover120 chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
I love this write more ppppppllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!