Reviews for Clouded Vision
othiara chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Great story! This is an interesting idea for an artifact, but his name is actually Ron Galella.
RoseSama35 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I think you pegged Artie's personality pretty well. Him shouting "BAH!" when he got frustrated was gold! And Pete is still with Kelly, so that helps narrow down when this is taking place to mid season 2! Got it! I was almost positive I knew who had done the kidnapping, but that last line threw me off. Either Myka has one hell of a stalker, or someone got whammied by an Artifact that made them obsess over Myka. Either way, not good for Myka ... and Claudia!

RoseSama35
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
A very interesting beginning. Not too much given away, and already we've got a big mystery on our hands. Someone knows about the Warehouse, about Myka's partner (Pete) and clearly doesn't have the best intentions. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Aorta Heartless chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Aww...
I was hoping it was H.G.
A Beautiful Paradox chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Ohhh the ending! So sweet. And sad. Don't let Myka die! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
This story keeps getting better and better! Update soon please! Thanks for writing such an amusing story!
1Shadow-kun chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Ahhhh! No update! :D
OfCourseYouKnow chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I like how this chapter shows another side of Pete, one I've always assumed is there, but we never see it.
Love it! 3
Irish Eyes 10 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Nice job once again :) hope ur exams r goin well!
Irish Eyes 10 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Ur killin me here...hurry! Next chapter!
ThatOneKid chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Hey HEY hey!
This story really tickles my fancy! It's really great, and It makes me super excited to read it!
Thanks for the effort you've put into the story!
Arianna Flamepelt chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Sweet! I love this
A Beautiful Paradox chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I am enjoying this story very much. I am eager to read new updates.
1Shadow-kun chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Dude is that HG?! dun dun duuunn! lol
Arianna Flamepelt chapter 3 . 1/6/2013