Reviews for Naruto of the Sharingan
ArmCannos34 chapter 7 . 7/6
Oh more plots...hhhmmmm.. it's times like theses I wish I was shikamaru. good job man, I no how it feels for flames, since on my story I got and I quote 'This story is no good 'cuz these no Yaoi' Well I'm sorry that my One-shot is NOT ROMANCE. Pulse I could care less for yaoi. But keep up the good work man. Remember your work and motivation is better than mine. :)
zachary12 chapter 7 . 6/20
nice job
avidreaded chapter 7 . 6/20
Please update cause this is dreaming awesome.
Narutofan236 chapter 7 . 3/27
More chapters please it's really good
A jounin who copies 1000 techniques gets almost mad over someone copying his technique?
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Grand chapter.

Some awesome techniques.

Woohoo Naruto will learn Chidori so he can use Raikiri.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Good chapter.

Good fight.

Woot Kamui.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Awesome no pairing.

Great chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Good beginning to this story.
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Huh. I like your story though. I thought flames weren't allowed? Haha. No one really follows the rules to the T do they? Oh well. I support this story :) I especially like how Naruto surprised Shisui and Itachi by using Kamui on them to get them home. Really would have loved to see that.
chris1606 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Err, to my understanding, a Mangekyo Sharingan is enough... So it doesn't have to be an EMG being transplanted...

Or is what I learned from Canon false?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Nice fic man,ur the best author iv come acros so far,iv gotten sick of al the harem stories on this sight but ur one of the few whove got me hooked,keep it up bra.
agnar chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Chapter long fights bore the living FUCK out of me. Chapter long fights that don't actually even push the fucking plot line along or accomplish ANYTHING just piss me off!

Seriously, the fic started well, you had a plot, it seemed to be moving. Then we get Kakashi/naruto fight, then a lil plot movement, then waaaay too much of a pointless 'spar' between shisui/itachi and naruto.

booooring. Not because the fight was badly written, but because it didn't ADD anything to the storyline and it was way too long. Not to mention the uchiha pair should've run low/out of chakra a lot quicker, they're simply too young to come close to matching even a normal Uzumaki for chakra reserves unless they were jinchuriki themselves.

Something else to think about. Naruto knows an Uchiha raped his mom, he doesn't know which, nor does he know how the clan will react. Yeah he'd know Shisui and Itachi weren't responsible for it. But they may *become* his enemies when he goes after the Uchiha sperm donor, just from clan loyalty.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
interesting
g chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
she was raped! technically yes