Reviews for An Uncle's Wish
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 2/6
I had to put this down so I wouldn't throw it across the room! Literally I nearly lost it while reading this!
casema chapter 1 . 1/14
I wish BoFa followed the book regarding their deaths but I also enjo Jackson's version..so tragic.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Very well written.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Loved this! I think you had the characters right on the money! Nice job!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love it! And Dwalin's statement...I never thought about it that way before. But yeah, I guess it's true. Sad, but true.
bluestring chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
UGH! Dear Gosh!
This was amazing! :)
And sad but done beautifully :')
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I'm with Dwalin and Balin on this.
Lose one, lose them all.
supurreader chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So very true
RangerJedi67 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is where I promptly ignore canon and, in my own little fantasy world, insist that they all survived. Then they all live happily ever in Erebor. Because reading this knowing what happens? It hurts. Right in the feels.
Of course Thorin would be harsh when worried. They're his nephews. His wish? Heartbreaking yet touching.
"If we lose one, we lose all three, don't we?" Dwalin, must you be so irritatingly, heart-breakingly observant and right?
Loved this story. Even if it hurts.
Nietzsches chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Excuse me while I go weep a bit.
Beautifully written!
Japankasasagi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
A lovely vignette, and the part where Thorin remarks on the slow loss of Kili's smile is heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Beautifully written, but so, so sad. I am not looking forward to seeing them die in the movie.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Lovely and heartbreaking.

"If we lose one, we lose all three, don't we?" Dwalin half asked, half stated.

Gah, that line took my breath away. It's very true...

Well done!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
oh, god, this was so beautiful and heart-breaking - especially dwalin's statement that if they lose one, they lose all three, because of how true that proved to be. my favorite part was thorin's entire conversation with fili and kili, because his love for them is so clear, as well the fact that he sees them as his pride and joy, and has such hopes for them. plus the whole kili's advice being of questionable wisdom was HILARIOUS. :D thank you for writing! this was lovely.
Tsunay Nami chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
BEAUTIFUL! *o*
loved your story, it was so sweet!
and kinda sad knowing what lay ahead of them. D:
but still very good!