Reviews for Ghost In The Shadows
Wuchel1 chapter 6 . 2/18
I'm really interested in how this story continues. So, new chapter soon, maybe? ;)
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Will he?
spyslikeus chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I'm truly enjoying your story, can't wait to read more. Thank you!
sophia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
you set the stage well great start it dose not matter that the chapter is short well done. happy 2013
spyslikeus chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Can't wait to see what happens and how it all connects.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
You write so well, I am really enjoying this story. You have John and Harold down, and I like Angelica.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
very nice!
Carine chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Hm... I have to say I generally don't like original characters. They just don't sit right with me. Hope the others have a different opinion so you don't feel discouraged, it's just my two cents. Sorry.
KSPretenderFan chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Intriguing - Legalos re: Angelica. Curioser and curiouser. keep going please.
Carine chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my... I hope you have this story all figured out because it sounds as if it's going to be a thrilling ride.
lionsat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my goodness, this is intense. Update soon, please.
poi922 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting start...waiting for more.
TimeLady11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please update and quick i really look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh no, John! You set a great scene outdoors and made it seem very real along with John's thoughts and feelings. Great start, looking forward to more!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting start, it's just kinda strange that Reese seems to count more on "she" than on Finch, when he hopes to be rescued. I'm one of those who thinks that noone can possibly beat Harold when it comes to strategies.

Anyway, that's just my humble opinion, I'm really intrigued and I'm looking forward to your next update. Thanks for sharing!