Reviews for Ghost In The Shadows
Wuchel1 chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
So, Donnelly is still on the Man in a Suit's scent.
Looking forward to more!
bcmom chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
I started this story and than lost track of it. Had to back up to chapter 4 and couldn't hardly put it down. With work and all I still caught up in 2 days. Please oh Please continue this story. I love it. I like how you brought Zoe in. I have always been a fan of Reese and Zoe. Great job. Thanks :)
Wuchel1 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Oh, I would have loved to have seen a scene like this on the show. Again, thank you for the fast update! Keep them coming ;)
Wuchel1 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for those last two fast updates! They were highly appreciated.

I'm dying to see how this is going to continue!
cdi1 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Good story and gettin' better!
When's the next chapter? When when when?
Wuchel1 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Great chapter and definitely worth the long wait! Although I wouldn't mind finding an update soon ;)
I, for one, enjoy the fact that this story is not about John and Joss - as your Guest-reviewer so "nicely" pointed out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
If you think this is a story about Joss and John, don't waste your time reading. In this sorry, she is an irritation that John hides from.
bcmom chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I just found this story the other day and Wow! It is awesome!. Please continue. I don't always review because I read it on my iphone. I will try to come on here and let you know that I have. Thanks. More please :)
Wuchel1 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for the new chapter! I really like your characterizations. I hope the wait for the next chapter won't be this long, maybe?
cdi chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Please, please write some more of this story! Don't leave us hanging at chapter 6. Pretty Please.
Wuchel1 chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I'm really interested in how this story continues. So, new chapter soon, maybe? ;)
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Will he?
spyslikeus chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I'm truly enjoying your story, can't wait to read more. Thank you!
sophia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
you set the stage well great start it dose not matter that the chapter is short well done. happy 2013
spyslikeus chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Can't wait to see what happens and how it all connects.