Reviews for Just as Long as it Hurts
Delejah101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Type your review here.
i like the mix of good and left me wanting more.
damons-eternal-flame chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Can I just say how much in love I am with your writing?
You are the perfect Elijah & Elena fanfic writer.
The way you capture them, and write them... I cant even.
YOU ARE PERFECTION 3
Toriblue chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This story deserves a ton of reviews! In your stories, I can always tell that Elijah adores Elena...no matter how angsty the subject matter. My shipper heart needs the reminder 'cause I have a feeling things are going to get bad (for my shipper heart) once Elijah returns on the actual show.

"for there could never be one brother without the other, and she wished she could have realized that sooner" PERFECTO!...For me, this sort of sums up why I don't think Elena has ever really acted fickle. On their own, Stefan and Damon really don't work. It's like it takes both of them to make one whole man...they're too broken on their own. Elena is forced to rely on Stefan when Damon is acting wiggy and vice versa. It seems sort of inevitable that she would have to love both of them (if she was going to love one of them). Of course, that's why I don't want her with either of them.

"But now everyone you loved is either dead or has left you; who are you trying to protect with your death this time?" I can't imagine how exhausting it would be to try and live Elena's life. She is (or was) one of the only humans (with no fancy super powers) yet she feels responsible for everyone. I can understand why she'd try to bait the shark. :)

LOVED THIS STORY!
Bloodflavouredlollipops chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really liked this. I do lean towards the darker stories and this fit. I hadn't read any others quite like this, though. It was nice to read something different. Thank you for posting!
LysCat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It was dark, but it worked for them. Elena and Elijah compliment each other so well, and even in this circumstance. While it wasn't all love and rainbows, one was there when the other person needed it and vice versa. At least they found each other in the end. I only hope that Elijah meant it when he say he'd return.

Your take on the cure was interesting, that not only would they become human, but their age would catch up to them.

Thank you for posting this, it was very enjoyable.