Reviews for Moving Forward
PrincessBetty01 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
It all ties together so well. It just touches me to say well done, Four. With every single emotion you threw out there, bringing them to life, and made them real people when it comes to reading this. You brought out the whole plot out here so wonderfully, I'm proud to be following your stories.

The tension really dragged out greatly and made the war seems like impossible to win either way, much as Sammy's death and still affects everyone tremendously. So much has progress not only in Danny's beginning, but for every single character that had lived, died, and obliterated throughout the entire time.

I am surprised to see this story finally ending, but proud to still read it no matter what. You surely gave me moments to cheer up or forget moments. So, in return, thank you for writing this and sharing this!

invisible0one chapter 20 . 4/9/2013's over... I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that. What am I going to do during lunch now? Maybe my homework will start actually getting done now. :P
Amazing chapter and story! I look forward to seeing your other works! :D
toothless20 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
OK please don't tell me you plan to kill poor blue off, Will he even have a ghost form if he destabilises and die's that way. And do we get to see Vlad's reaction to what happend to Lilliy, Plus I was hopeing to see a little more screentime with Dan then what there was :( he realy is one of my more fav characters in the show.
And would you consider a sequel set after the war's end and how Danny's family rebuild the would after it, so I guess if would be about his descendants. Just a suggestion but I would realy like to see that.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
"Daddy's husband is your clone, too," Megan declared, looking to Vlad. "Man, you have separation issues!" - That made me laugh the most!

I'm so happy to see how far they have come along and that Vlad had returned the family. Now, I can see the impact of being in each other's lives.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 4/2/2013 about messed up from childhood to adulthood channeling going on here! Lilly is waaay too young! For her, she had went through so much, I wished it would be a bit easier on her...great, she lost her spiritual virginity. couldn't be less weirder than this?

As for Danny's ego, lol, I can't believe he wanted Sam to repeat that he's right! That just makes it humoring! Oh well, hear it once, but enjoy it anyway.

Now, I'm shocked this time it is DJ turn. I have a feeling he's going to be in this role a lot more now.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Alright, I can finally review! I have been caught up in so much, I'll tell you more in the PM.

Anyway, I can see so much of Vlad' potential plans and to think about it, I did wonder if Vlad was actually going to bring the whole town to this very island for more halfa. At least there are plenty of Halfa, but I am surprised to say that Paulina's pregnancy did not strain on her life, but I'm proud of Dash to step in. I can see friendship never change in ages.

Now, it's all making much more sense of throughout the story and how Vlad planned it all. I'm glad Vlad did not carry on with this.
invisible0one chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
My misery aside, great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one, as always...then I'll read it and go back to moping about the approaching end... :P
PrincessBetty01 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
So far, it seems like everything is turning out for the best and how it is coming out. Everyone has come out a long way that's for sure. Although, I'm surprised Vlad hadn't visited Danny at least to check in by, but I think he knows he's in huge trouble as it is - considering he is responsible for putting Danny through everything.
cutegrly chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
wow its unbelievable that its almost over! Im sad :( I was litterally sittin backstage this weekend inbetween scenes of the play I was in reading these last 2 chapters. thats how great this story is... the only thing that I would hav wanted was alittle bit more on dannys parents finding out and what happened right after he gave them their memory back. I feel like the last chapters were a little fast but that could have just been me... i was looking for just a little bit more explanation as time went on- it jumped around a bit- like have a little bit more for each event... i felt it skipped a lot... it was great either way though! cant wait for the next chapter!
toothless20 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Naughty Dani both the twin's, but if it werk's then it werk's like my mum tell's me don't fix what isen't broken.
On anuther note this chapter felt more havy and sirius then the rest but so well delivered that the lighter note's in it realy shone throw. All in all a perfectly delivered chapter and I look forward to the next one.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
So much had gone on in their lives. It really brings up so much...standard situation. As for Megan and Lily not recalling Vlad, I think they have child amnesia in a way. It would make sense since they were in the age range.

Other than that, I'm amazed to see how much they have been through and what they went through. Now, I hope there is some change for everyone else.

I feel terrible for Lily, though, having to know these things and trying to act along. That has to be her most breaking down point for her to handle so much. She's stronger than people seem to think.

Well, I hope their future goes all well.

Oh, yay! I can't wait to read it tomorrow! :D
toothless20 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
YYAAAYYYY! They finaly know. But poor Danny how inbarasing it must have been to tell them not once but twice!
Though it will be sad that this story is nearing it's end and I want it to last longer I cant wait for the next chapter.
I would say keep up the great work but seeing as you have already finished it I say congrats on the great chapter.
invisible0one chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
...would you believe me if I said I dreamed most of that revelation a week ago? o.O I'm so addicted to this story I'm getting Danny's pathetic dreams now. :P

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I must have admit, I was wondering when Maddie was going to figure this out and yay! Danny was there in perfect timing! As for Jack, I'm glad he used his imagination to theorize what went on. Their reactions took in so well to everything, I'm surprised neither of the Fentons passed out! (Between Mr. & Mrs. Fenton and Danny to be passing out, especially him.)

Honestly, I wonder how everything will be for everyone else.

I shall be looking forward to it! :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Lilly's dream definitely reveals more than Danny could ever say. It was much unique than I have expected and the way she behaved did bring some senses to everything. How it all happens, why it happens, and everything else made sense for once. Lilly is already an adult, but she's being a kid so she can have the opportunity when her daddy never did.

Oddly, I'm surprised Vlad isn't recalled as much...did Vlad wiped their memories? Even Lilly? Something must have happened and that can't be good at all.

As for the costume/skin process, I do look forward to that when it happens for Sam and Tucker.

So much future to sink in! That's a lot more than I can say! Don't they say knowing too much of the future causes it to actually happen? That if you forget about it, you actually change it? I wish I could tell Danny that and maybe he can just focus on what he needs to deal with. It might changes the timeline to a much better process.

As for Doc, I wonder why he's named that way. There must be a reason.

MANSON?! Now, it make sense with Pammy's existence and named after one of her grandmas. Maddie is right, Sam'd almost die for that! lol, but at least she loves her kids for who they are and not what they are.

Well, can't wait to read more and as for Danielle's POV will be interesting. I imagine a few traumatize situation, but I rather not say it where people can see it. Let me know if you still need some ideas.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »