Reviews for Secret Informer
booM7boo chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
A very good story as part of your series of S&H having families of their own. Fantastic putting characters, Kiko and Molly, from the TV series and incorporating them into Starsky's and Hutch's lives today. Parts of this story had me crying. I loved how the story ended!
Lois chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I have been following this series and love every story. Please keep writing!
Jan in VA chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Hi!

Another wonderful story in your married with kids "Starsky and Hutch" universe! Thanks! Looking forward to the next one.

Type to you later! God Bless!
sandybeliever chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Fantastic story, as always. :)
sandybeliever chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Love the plot twist here and Devon is okay.
dessertalicious chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Enjoying your story. Looking forward to more chapters. Great story. Thanx.
sandybeliever chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
So cool that Davey defends Kenny and I love Starsky's reaction to it. I see him so clearly saying, "That's my boy."
sandybeliever chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Of course Kenny and Davey will want to make friends with the new kid. :) This is getting good!
kristleap chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Just read chapter 3 and 4. You have got me hooked and wanting more. I like that your story is including everyone. I loved the scene in Sterling's office. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kristleap chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I was so happy to see a new story from you. I really like where this story is headed. I have always enjoyed your modern time Starky & Hutch stories. Looking forward to the next installment.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love your storyline of the present day Starsky and Hutch. Can't wait for the next chapter!