Reviews for -K- no Basuke
please update this
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
UPDAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEE!
Nami Heartfilia chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Gyahahahha... Im giggling here like a mad person please continue!
Akaichi801 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Im not even reading it yet but I can't stop laughing already.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Oh My Gee
dareka, tasukete ! XDD

I think Im gonna die laughing hahaha this idea is so so soooo.. cool XD
I like it already XD

YOSH ! Gonna Read it now hahaha
*walks away laughing*
cannarykin chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
update update... i can't wait to see misaki-kun plays basketball #read, i mean
Fumikosei chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Ah I'm really enjoying this story! u it's interesting please update soon OuO I usually tell authors to take their time but your story is leaving me wanting more ; but! I wouldn't want you rushing c:

Also, Misaki is just asdfghjkl adorable u
Thank you for creating this wonderful masterpiece! \(_*)
YumeHume chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Two of mi favorites animes in one fanfic, can this get more awesome? And something is telling me that it lol serisusly Yata is one cm shorter than Kuroko XD. Please continue soon the story. Love Otaku chan . Chao
PiWrite chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
What time is this taking place? Is it before they played the GoM?
Because then I could see why Seirin would lose; if they were playing HOMRA after then I don't think that their pace would be too fast for Seirin and also wouldn't they be used to the defense becuase they played Murasakibara?
Also, I think that HOMRA's BB wouldn't follow the rules 'cause they played streetball right? So wouldn't they have done a few illegal moves or whatever?
blughhh Idon't know I don't play basketball /cry
fluffeels chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
K and KnB! My two obsessions in one! SCREAMS.
Awww, maaan I just HAVE to read this. Good job so far!
I'm sure you'll be able to do the basketball part well too!
Ace of the Wanderer chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Pls update soon! I really like this x-over and urs sounds really awesome!
Killer-Pancake chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This is so cool, I really wanna know what happened to the game. Please update soon.
xxtoushirou chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
good luck writing the basketball parts! i know you can do it! update soon! ur story is suuper interesting!
ViceGXG chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
cant wait for next chappy. wonder what positions they get? please update awesome stort soon!
KiseShouTa chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
TwT You really like Yata huh? Ive got suggestion: make Yata VS Kuroko or Yata VS Kagami. (height or the determination) im sure yata can jump high too.

I think Totsuka and kise would get along well! please show that some time! hehehhehe so cute!

nice chappy! cant wait for next one! please update soon!
Meruru chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
YEY! A FAST UPDATE!

awwww Homura really is such a close clan! w I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR MATCH! OMIGOD I WONDER WHO'S ON WHICH POSITION! YEY! PLEASE UPDATE!