Reviews for Learning to Trust
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Awww! This series of yours is so sad. But sooo cute!
feelingshortofstable chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
What. Just. Happened?!
gilraenelendil chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Awesome... Simply awesome... I love the ending!

Emcosta chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
As usual, I loved your stuff. The writers I follow have to be ones who can pull on my heart strings repeatedly and make me feel the emotions of the characters. You do that superbly. Thank you:)
ringmybella chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful! I love how rory had Emily catch the swan.
ringmybella chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
I liked how you kept it real at the end. Rory needed to hear that. It's not all about her. Look! You made me a Jess fan :)
ringmybella chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Wow. You made Logan the good guy but in a realistic way.
ringmybella chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
This story just got crazy exciting. I love it! I also love how you had miss patty pulled into the story line.
NancyLouFan chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
What a delightful ride. Very much enjoyed it.
Realityorfiction chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
This was a very cute ending! i loved it! please do more fics because i love your writing and this universe!
hieisdragoness18 chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
awwwwwwwwww 3 3 *wipes away a tear*
hieisdragoness18 chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
awwwwww 3 3 3! i love the cufflink time warp. lol thats just so jess
Realityorfiction chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
YAY! This is good :) Perfect way to show jess that she means business :)
luvnliason08 chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
So great. Your ability to write both Jess and Rory is excellent. I particularly like the parts from Jess' past that you've created. Whenever I see an update to this, I know my heart's going to ache. Thank goodness it looks like there migh be a happy ending?!
Chloe chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
This could have gone horribly, honestly, the plot twists and turns could have seemed ridiculous. But your writing was so spectacular and you made it work so well that it is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time and the highlight of my day is seeing if there's a new chapter because I need to know what happens next. Thank you so much.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »