Reviews for the dysfunction of miracles
rainyrhapsody chapter 2 . 1/18
oh...oh god. ok. i think that you may have broken me. erm...excuse me while i go read a crap ton of aokise now *edges away slowly*
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Freaking LOL.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I love how you added implied AkaMido. Also I just love Akashi in this!;P
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
hahhahahhaha, i loved that. Funniest thing i've read in a while :D
JapFreaky chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I first read this over at AO3 and then i was so happy to see that you have it here in ff too! This fic is absolutely hilarious. How Aomine was being an ahomine as usual. No fireworks, yeah, sure thing. XDD and Midorima saying Aomine was 'metaphorically molesting' Kise. XD plus Kise's inner monologues and Akashi humouring Aomine in regards to the hickey of friendship. Like omg, the second chapter with Haizaki trying to win Aomine over with pick up lines that backfired on him. XDD The Mai and Zone part made me laugh so hard. Kise who gets his revenge is awesome and Haizaki was funny. XD Thank you so much for reading this. This is pure gold. XD i was just wondering if there might be any possibility for a continuation?
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
omg wait wah?! So one question, Shougo doesn't like Aomine right?! Just wants to steal him away from Kise? And Kise is an UKE RIGHT?! Not seme...please not seme... ;A; but lol this is hilarious and waoh Aomine's personality is weird...doesn't seem like the Aomine I know but oh well xD Can't wait for next chapter!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
And how would Aomine take this bit of news? It would be hilarious to know! I loved it - can't wait for the rest. Happy holidays :)
dreamycloud97 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
PFFF okay. Okay. That. Was. Absolutely. HILARIOUS. XDDD
It was so much stupidity that I was rolling on my bed so much laughing xP
DENSENESS. AHOMINE-CCHI. SO DENSE. and I love how Akashi and Kuroko pulls the blank face on him lol.
And Kise is so kawaii xD I didn't understand the last part though- what happened? o-o I want an AoKise ending- *wails*
Haha anyway loved this story I hope you'll have more cracky fics like this! x3
Yurika's Soul chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
OMG this wasawesome haha I laughed really hard my sister just stared at me and I think she was thinking 'what the fuck are you doing with your phone that you must laugh like this'
your writing style İ really do like it
İt's easy to read and you can write emotional and really funny
And how you ceep evryone İC is so nice İ really do love to read your FF's
Even if İ don't ship the most of the pairings you're writing about
Especialz AoKi İ don't like but your writing is so nice I must read it :3
fghjkjhgfdfghjhgf chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god, your Haizaki is utter perfection. Seriously, normally nobody ever writes him, or when they do, not that well, but yours worked. Oh, and of course, the relationship between Aomine and Kise was hilarious to read, good job! :)
donewiththissite chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I'm goin to have to say my favorite line in this is "it's a hickey of friendship" although there were other very funny lines. Haizaki hittin on the oblivious Aomine was enjoyable. Aomine being an idiot was just really amusing! There's also something about Kise teaching Haizaki a lesson that's amusing. I enjoy your writing style by the way. You've got a great way of conveying emotions.
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Disturbing and hilarious and all kinds of crazy. I think I might be in love!
nikkicchi chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
IM OFFICIALLY DYING OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

This is perfect jeez 'hickey of friendship'? Ahomine you big ganguro idiot I can't even - I don't even know whether I should headdesk or laugh. Omfg. And that's right, Haichichi. DAS DAMN RIGHT. I suppose you could get an icepack for that burn yourself, no? (Pfft).

Dude seriously I love your writing style and your humor and and okay I'll shut up now byebye.
Sweetanco chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
it is a hickey of friendship...
A HICKEY OF FRIENDSHIP! Ao-stupid-mine XD.

Your story wins all the award already. I haven't have such a good laugh reading a fic in a long time. I absolutely love the way you keep everyone in character, especially Akashi and Murasakibara. I like that while everything is going on all Murasakibara cares about are his sweets. XD

I can't wait to see where the whole Haizaki - Kise- Aomine is going to lead. Wonderful fic.
0Requiem chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I am so in love with this.
Your style is so witty and easy to read, and I especially love your take on the characters. I am really looking forward to an update.