Reviews for the dysfunction of miracles
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 2 . 4/9
omg wait wah?! So one question, Shougo doesn't like Aomine right?! Just wants to steal him away from Kise? And Kise is an UKE RIGHT?! Not seme...please not seme... ;A; but lol this is hilarious and waoh Aomine's personality is weird...doesn't seem like the Aomine I know but oh well xD Can't wait for next chapter!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
And how would Aomine take this bit of news? It would be hilarious to know! I loved it - can't wait for the rest. Happy holidays :)
dreamycloud97 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
PFFF okay. Okay. That. Was. Absolutely. HILARIOUS. XDDD
It was so much stupidity that I was rolling on my bed so much laughing xP
DENSENESS. AHOMINE-CCHI. SO DENSE. and I love how Akashi and Kuroko pulls the blank face on him lol.
And Kise is so kawaii xD I didn't understand the last part though- what happened? o-o I want an AoKise ending- *wails*
Haha anyway loved this story I hope you'll have more cracky fics like this! x3
Yurika's Soul chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
OMG this wasawesome haha I laughed really hard my sister just stared at me and I think she was thinking 'what the fuck are you doing with your phone that you must laugh like this'
your writing style İ really do like it
İt's easy to read and you can write emotional and really funny
And how you ceep evryone İC is so nice İ really do love to read your FF's
Even if İ don't ship the most of the pairings you're writing about
Especialz AoKi İ don't like but your writing is so nice I must read it :3
Soto Aikido chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god, your Haizaki is utter perfection. Seriously, normally nobody ever writes him, or when they do, not that well, but yours worked. Oh, and of course, the relationship between Aomine and Kise was hilarious to read, good job! :)
Robin G. Fellow chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I'm goin to have to say my favorite line in this is "it's a hickey of friendship" although there were other very funny lines. Haizaki hittin on the oblivious Aomine was enjoyable. Aomine being an idiot was just really amusing! There's also something about Kise teaching Haizaki a lesson that's amusing. I enjoy your writing style by the way. You've got a great way of conveying emotions.
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Disturbing and hilarious and all kinds of crazy. I think I might be in love!
nikkicchi chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
IM OFFICIALLY DYING OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

This is perfect jeez 'hickey of friendship'? Ahomine you big ganguro idiot I can't even - I don't even know whether I should headdesk or laugh. Omfg. And that's right, Haichichi. DAS DAMN RIGHT. I suppose you could get an icepack for that burn yourself, no? (Pfft).

Dude seriously I love your writing style and your humor and and okay I'll shut up now byebye.
Sweetanco chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
it is a hickey of friendship...
A HICKEY OF FRIENDSHIP! Ao-stupid-mine XD.

Your story wins all the award already. I haven't have such a good laugh reading a fic in a long time. I absolutely love the way you keep everyone in character, especially Akashi and Murasakibara. I like that while everything is going on all Murasakibara cares about are his sweets. XD

I can't wait to see where the whole Haizaki - Kise- Aomine is going to lead. Wonderful fic.
0Requiem chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I am so in love with this.
Your style is so witty and easy to read, and I especially love your take on the characters. I am really looking forward to an update.
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
XD ROFL! Uwwaahh! AOMNECCHI IS SOOOOOO INNOCENT IT'S ADORABLE! XD..Ahemm..Sorry about my over-reacting, but askjcehcugudgcudh! This was totally AWESOME! Wow...loved it!..
Although, I'm kinda confused... did Kise screw Haizaki, or did he have Haizaki screw him? ...My guess is the former coz Haiaki had a new found respect for Kise XD ... Correct me if I'm wrong, Author-saan!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Uwwwaaaahhh! This was completely adorable, hilarious! Loved it! I was actually laughing out LOUD!...Well...that is...I managed to keep it down, but I couldn't stop the fits of giggkes and I think my parents might've heard xD but WHO cares?! Damn! This was exactly what I neede after the whole depressing day!.. Love u for this Author-san!
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
aww. i love this one.
animeangel98 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
LOL can't wait for more
bakemonochrome chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Characters are very IC and your whole writing style is very enjoyable. It really adds to the whole humor feeling of the piece. I really like this. I can't wait to see how much more Akashi's simple actions will cause this to swirl out of control.