Reviews for Boys Will Be
LLH88 chapter 19 . 2/28
All caught up! What a fun story to read, the antics and situations Edward and Bella both get in are hilarious! Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
LLH88 chapter 13 . 2/26
I can't wait to see what Bella will find in Edward's room! Even if it puts a damper on his plans, you'll find a way to make it saucy!
LLH88 chapter 12 . 2/26
You have such a good way of making it soft yet exciting, happy but filled with trepidation. I also love alternating pov's, it's like 2 stories in one. Thank you for sharing.
LLH88 chapter 11 . 2/26
Love, love, love this story. As humorous as it is at times, this last bit is very touching and sweet. Thank you for sharing.
Nelleke chapter 19 . 2/24
Poor Edward. I didn't think he was going to spend time with that blond in the bathroom seeing as he was in so much pain there earlier, but I guess it just wouldn't wait any more. Jazz was disappointed to see the cans and bottles gone. I think he wondered if he had walked into the wrong room at first, that's why he went to Bella's room. It's been a while since you've updated but I got a chance to reread and review and catch up so it's all good. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Nelleke chapter 18 . 2/24
Even though Bella does the cooking he's good at prep work. He shouldn't mess with her though. She gives as good as she gets.
Nelleke chapter 17 . 2/24
I don't see how he's going to be able to keep his hands off her around their friends. He can't do it now. They just need to suck it up and tell them.
Nelleke chapter 16 . 2/24
Good thing Bella didn't come home any later than she did. Thankfully they found out in time what was wrong with him and he's under good care. That didn't stop Edward from his sneaky moves. Bella returned a sneaky move of her own that made him behave, lol.
Nelleke chapter 15 . 2/24
Edward did a good job. He cleaned his room, did the floors and made dinner for Bella. Now he's in trouble. Good thing Bella understands him so well and puts up with his crazy stuff. Cause he's going to need help.
Nelleke chapter 14 . 2/24
A bed shaped like a Pringle and a disgusting comforter in a bag. This boy seriously needs some direction. And no wonder he has all those piles of clothes on the floor.
Nelleke chapter 13 . 2/24
Wow, awkward much. This is new territory for them. They still want to give it a go so good for them. The massage was a nice touch and then the mark on her cheek will be enough to keep other males away.
Nelleke chapter 12 . 2/24
Their dynamic has changed. They both want this. I'm glad Edward initiated it with his words, "Kiss." They'll see where it goes. As long as they don't lose the friendship they have it should work out.
Nelleke chapter 11 . 2/24
Aww, he loves her. It's too bad she wasn't awake to hear his declaration. She feels things for him too but won't admit it.
Nelleke chapter 10 . 2/24
Bella had a bit too much to drink. Felix liked that though. But he sure was protective when Edward entered and he didn't like the whole roommate thing. Guess that's the end of Felix.
Nelleke chapter 9 . 2/24
Aww, poor Edward is still in pain. He's even passing on a certain redhead by the name of Victoria. He has thoughts of Bella while he's with her. Our boy is starting to grow an attachment for his roommate that may spell trouble for their platonic relationship.