Reviews for Boys Will Be
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Dang I thought this was complete. Is it ever going to be? It's really funny.
NoxHeiress chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
OH MY GOD I MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE OF READING THIS FIC BEFORE IT'S COMPLETED NOW I'M NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO COMPLETE IT
pipelynn chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Oh no, I am crazy about this story and just realized I'm at the end of the chapters...!
pipelynn chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
Oh can't wait for more of the throw down. Whew! This edward is sexy!
pipelynn chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
Oh girl, I think edward is going to make this little get together so fun. Oh wait, did he really like having the cath removed?!
pipelynn chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
Love that E wanted kisses in front of his parents and that everyone is excited. Love them and this story!
pipelynn chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Love this boy and how he called his mom! Poor edward hangin there!
pipelynn chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
This is too damn funny and now she will hear what he was listening to! Boyfriend and girlfriend...
pipelynn chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Go edward! I'm so proud of him for not giving up and getting help! Soooo wondering what bella is thinking about all this!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Oh I just love his realization! Hope bella is not too freaked out!
pipelynn chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
So so funny. Is edward even bothered I wonder that she's dressed like that with a guy? Love them!
pipelynn chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
So glad he didn't mess around anymore with Victoria. What the heck?!
pipelynn chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Oh wow Edwards words are priceless. That was so gross!
pipelynn chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
I just love them together! Gah, so great how they take care of each other. Even in kindergarten!
pipelynn chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
oh how i love him. i don't do much angst, but feel like i have a lot of angsty stories i am readying right now and this is a fun little breath of fresh air! oh this bella is good...gives him a hard time, but she's not "mean"...