Reviews for The Dogs of War
Lorelei Eve chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I just sat down and read this all in one setting. I love how you've kept the spirit of the Games but changed the fact pattern a bit. I have to say, I like your version better. The mythology interwoven with the story and reasoning behind the sacrifice of the districts is much more compelling. Seriously, this is an amazing AU. I love that you developed the relationship between Gale and Katniss before sending her into the arena. I think that adds a more complex layer to the story and really shows why Katniss would be reluctant to seduce Seneca or allow for much of a relationship between Peeta. I love Gale so I'm glad to see more character development from him, even in his limited role so far. Of course he'd have hatred towards the Capitol after they banish him from the district for things beyond his control. It essentially is what SC does with the miners, but this takes it to a whole new level. I really do love this story. I am shocked it doesn't have more support. It is so well thought out an original.
Mooglez chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Woo, that was awesome. Glad there's no more sex assaults though, theyre so uncomfortable to read. I love how Gales been sacrificing(?) himself a little to try and help Katniss - so sweet, can't wait for more :D
zwergilein chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
well this is quite different from the usual stories, but I really like it. curious about what's coming next :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
great story!
fern chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I expected it to be really good, and the first 3 chapters were, and then you just had to include the bit about gale being her cousin and peeta holding her hand. That threw it off and resembled the book way to much. Its still the begining so you still have a chance to change the direction.
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
oh okay.. i think i get it now
heralderofspringtime chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Really enjoying your story!
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
noooooo! i dont understand the difference between a tribute and a champion?
TowerOfEnvelopes chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Just want to say that I love this fic and that it deserves more reviews. Honestly though, when a fic says Gale/Katniss in the character thingy, that unfortunately draws less people. I personally love G/K so I'm definetly reading. I was also hoping that this is fantasy and not supernatural cause I don't read that because it REALLY creeps me out and I really don't wanna have to stop reading this. I'm sure reviews will pickup. More updates:-)
P.S. I've already read this on AO3, great job!
Kriss chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Great story but confusing !
Talee chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You are so amazingly good, keep going you have te PERFECT flow between the two of them (that should of been their in the book)
Keep Calm and LOve Gale
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
update x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love the mythology that you've created here. It's great that you've managed to create something new while keeping the characters true. So curious to see how this universe and the characters evolve!
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I don't get why Katniss was banished and gales transforming thing? Otherwise nice
mk chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I wrote a glowing and excicted review this afternoon, but I don't see it as showing any reviews noq :(. I hope you got it, and if you didn't get to read it then the gist of it is: AWESOME story, and I really want to read more!