Reviews for Just An Unorthodox Thief
Destrark chapter 13 . 9/26
Oh dear. Good thing this is a story, so coincidences aren't and the cops will run into Saber and Lupin vs Caster and not just Caster. Then get tortured and murdered helplessly.
Dragoon725 chapter 37 . 9/23
Personally I'm half/half when it comes to either feeling sorry for Aoi or thinking that Karma has come back to teach her a lesson. Now I can understand that this is not something that is easy, but regardless if you are weak-willed or not one should at least make a protest when it comes to something that is going to dramatically change your children's life. In this case, I do not believe that Aoi deserves pity since she should have grown a spine or at least spoken something instead of just accepting it like the spineless trophy wife she was acting like. Being Kariya childhood friend should have at least have a slight understanding on what type of people the Matou's were like. One does not say their own families are abominations and monster without just cause! It's also kind of foolish that she thinks she could have just asked for Sakura back considering what both her's and Tokiomi actions did to Sakura. One would be thinking normally that Sakura wouldn't want to see the faces of her family considering it was them who sent her to that hellhole in the first place! Parents who either think of their children as their tools or do not come to their help when they need them the most for circumstances that are not their own doing are nothing but scumbags especially if the circumstances was caused be their parents in the first place. It is one of the many things that I think is disgusting about the Nasuverse Magus life, just being involved in the Magus life is pretty an guaranteed life of pain and suffering with little to no exceptions.

As for Rin's opinion of hating her Father, the Church and Lupin, while I understand why she hates them I personally think that she is not exempt from the blame. After all considering how her original canon self didn't lift a finger to help or even talk with Sakura she has no right to say what is right or wrong when she did nothing to help her sister. It was only when it was smacked into her face did she do anything. Also similar to Aoi, Rin did nothing to protest about letting Sakura being just given away to someone's else family like a give away toy. While her being a child and not understanding all the circumstances is understandable and the treatment that the media is causing both her and her mother is harsh, like I said in the above paragraph "Karma has come back to teach her a lesson". I wonder how she would react when she meets Sakura in the future. I can see a complete difference in opinion and both of them not budging with Rin hating Lupin and Kirei for putting both her and Aoi through that experience and Sakura disagreeing since it was Lupin, Kariya, and Kirei who saved her from that hellhole and with the opinion that Rin and Aoi deserved it considering what they went through can be compared to a tiny bit of negativity compared to the time in hell that she went through.

All together, I do not believe that any member of the Tohsaka has the excuse of not knowing or being too weak willed as an excuse since much of their troubles and suffering are their fault in the first place. Regardless of the fact that it was Lupin that had leaked to the press about this, Zenigata would have come to the conclusion about what had happened to Sakura with it just shifting the blame on who is responsible for having spread on the press to either Lupin or Zenigata. Noble actions are no excuse either as they say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" and considering how many supposedly noble actions in the serious manga/anime sends the characters involved to a life of pain and suffering they do not deserve being called innocent or not guilty.
*falls down in a dead faint from Epicness-overload*

You are truly skilled, my friend.
*falls over choking*

/Holy Shit/...
Ow. Poor Jigen. A very very bad day, indeed.
Eh? Eh?! EH?! *flails*
Honestly? I am quite a huge fan of Magician Kaito, and the Kaitou KID, who claims Arsene Lupin as one of his idols and is definitely inspired by if not partially based on both the original and Lupin III. So to me his antics aren't /quite/ as unbelievable and ridiculous as they could be. (He isn't combining insane magic acts with his heists, so, ... XD ) I totally can see it. To me, his Servant Self is just even more awesome than ever with the main differences only showing when dealing with Magi and other contenders in the War- he really was /that/ ridiculous and terrifyingly awesome when he was /human/, and now he has Servant-Strength (if not as much as some others) and boosts to amplify his talents even further.
I /love/ it! /So/ much more fun than the usual gloom, doom, kaboom of a Grail War. Also, I can't help feeling like he's probably going to corrupt Kirei in a way that's actually /less/ corrupting than canon and we may have a student of the Master on our hands post-war! *cackles*
*cackles delightedly*
*flails wildly* Awesome!

Gah! *more flailing* I forgot about Rider Class! Yeah, considering quite a large number of stunts pulled, Rider skills are appropriate, though if he has his own mount it would probably be his car or parachute, etc. rather than a specific animal... XD I love it!
*flails gleefully*

A thief of such caliber /could/ transition to a superb assassin if the were so inclined, but that doesn't mean they are. Still, I can't see any of the other common Servant Categories fitting unless there is a lesser-known talent for archery (Robin Hood, maybe? XD) or swordplay (I can think of a few who probably are decent swordsmen, given certain gentlemen's-cane tricks... ).

This should be /fun/... *cackles*
Mingyu chapter 37 . 8/29
Dang. The Court is still in play? That's gonna make the last battle a lot more complicated...

Well, I was expecting Kirei to kill Risei back. So yay? Glad he moved past that.

Also, yeah. Not really having much sympathy for Aoi. Oh well. Thanks for the chapter!
SilverstormXD chapter 37 . 8/24
I'm exited to...I got the lube ready
CatholicLight chapter 37 . 8/24
I find myself enthralled by your story and the characters it recreates. I like the recent developments in this chapter - Risei lectures the weak-willed Aoi about preparing for everything only to immediately be hit in the face with something that he never expected, irony at its finest! I think you did a good job developing Kirei over the course of the story. Maybe you could go in to the fact that I love is more than just feeling joy, and that even someone like Kirei could care for someone. His vow to follow Lupin to death is morbid and it honestly makes me worried for his survival. I hope, if nothing else, that Kirei survives to the end. It would be tragic for him to die just as he found the path to happiness.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 37 . 8/23
Saber getting to be awesome is always a good thing so I can't wait to see that, and I must say that I'm quite curious as to how this will end...
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »