Reviews for Just An Unorthodox Thief
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 40 . 16h
If Saber is still around in the flesh does that mean Waver and Arthur going to hook up?

Does that mean Kirei and Lupin going to continue their crusade of shenanigans?

I could see Zengaita mentoring Shirou as a new police officer.
xanothos chapter 40 . 20h
I cannot express how much I utterly LOVE this turn of events. This... this is true art. And Art... is AN EXPLO-*whack*
Sorry, my inner Deidara had to be suppressed there.
Anyhow, wonderful chapter, I love it, keep up the good work.
chazman89 chapter 40 . 21h
and with that, the entire Fate universe unravels. pretty mucu impossible for all the events that are supposed to occur, such as the Fifth War, to happen now considering how all of this played out.
Veedramon chapter 40 . 22h
Oh, so the heist is complete, what now?
giodan chapter 40 . 6/24
Saaaaaaber!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 40 . 6/24
Waver is still Saber Master, both Lupin and Saber are still around but the Grail is now a piece of junk, Kirei is now on a slightly less worst path and if I understood it correctly they can't start a new Grail war with Ilya as the Grail since the setup allowing it is shot in so many way. Meaning that her family as no use for her anymore?

Did I miss something?

Because this open so many possibilities for a new story it's insane. I hope you will pursue it.

Awesome ending.
AVP chapter 40 . 6/24
And then she Takes of Genjis Shirou right?
Your concept of "honor" continues to confound and confuse me. What is dishonorable about a gun? Moreover, why would Saber be struggling at all, even without bringing out her sword? She's strong enough to smash a chair so hard through someone that they'll make a dent in the wall. Moreover, there isn't a martial warrior culture on Earth that doesn't begin with unarmed combat training. Hell, traditional knightly arts began at the age of 7 with wrestling/ringen/abrazare/whatever local equivalent.

It's like to make your thematic point you have to warp things way out of proportion and that keeps bugging me the fuck out.
I really don't see the deal with chivalry holding Saber back. I mean, Lancelot the greatest knight fucking ever, went around under disguise all the damn time. Moreover, Saber had no trouble messing with Cu Chulainn while using Invisible Air.

Hell, given that she has no issues with surprise attacks and ambushes either, I really don't see what the fuss was supposed to be about.
So does Saber completely look like Iri or is the only change that of her hair color?

And what of her abilities?
FiendLurcher chapter 35 . 6/24
...Once again, your concept of dirty fighting leaves me stunned. How is a headbutt dirty fighting? Hell, I can literally pull out a medieval knightly manual where a heabutt is used. Nowhere in the the chivalric edicts and poems is the use of ranged weaponry forbidden.

Nothing she does here is even remotely un-chivalrous.
FiendLurcher chapter 33 . 6/24
Saber only wanted someone else to draw the sword after the conclusion of the 4th war. At this point she should still just want to do it herself. Without the huge beatdown delivered throughout the 4th war, none of her characterization here makes sense.
Anime FanFic Fan chapter 40 . 6/24
the end is near, just one more question. WHAT HAPPENED TO SHIROU?! did he got caught in the fire or he was never created in this universe?
FiendLurcher chapter 24 . 6/24
The level of incompetence from the TM side is starting to really grate on me. Tokiomi is a Second Owner; the circles he deals in you can buy and replace two multi-billion fighter jets and shush up the entire military chain of command in-the-know overnight. Hell, he left that to his apprentice, not even bothering with it himself. And that's without even going into hypnosis or his actual mental acuity and focus he should have. Tokiomi getting pressured by a cop—regardless of who it is— is god damn ridiculous.
darklegendarysoldier chapter 40 . 6/23
Well it's been one hell of a ride and I can't wait to see the epilogue but alls well that ends well I can't wait to see your next work infamous.
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »