Reviews for Never Been So Wrong
Renn chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Lol you're knot the only one who rewatched the movies countless times once the realization dawned that Thorin/Bilbo was a freaking' awesome ship! :)
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Yes, please, a continuation!
SpazzJazz chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This story was cute, a little ooc, but it was hardly noticable and I love when Balin is the wise, see everything person.

However, Hobbits live to be about one hundred years old on average, while humans live to be about eighty on average. Bilbo is middle aged at fifty and making him a twenty year old hobbit would be the equivalent of making him a thirteen year old human...which is really sort of awkward...
yuki-hime91 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Thx for writing. Hope you continue it.
Artgirl125 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
YES! I would love another chapter! :D
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Truth be told I don't agre with 'Durincest', so I will say they were acting like brothers should! And I like your story very much and also I am not a Bagginshield fan, but I am very guilty for favoring stories and enjoying stories written by writers like yourself! XD
laithano chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i love it please keep it up and how they progress also i want to see bilbo and thorin together with kids all girls lol
Sekmeth Dei chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yes, please! Make IT continued!, more chapters! Love this story! I want to know what dones Fili and Kili are going to say to Bilbo or Thorin! And the rest of the company! Thank You!
BilboWatson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh, I can't wait for the sequel thing! Looking forward to it! And like always, your writing of this pairing is so good, one of the best I've read. You and several authors are the reason I got so into Thilbo in the first place because I honestly didn't think I'd like the pairing.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"From the way things were going, this was going to be a very long trip indeed."

Oh, yes, please do another chapter or a sequel! I would love to see how this progresses!
Stalker Witch chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Mer. Continuation of another chapter or story. This is awesome.
little brandybuck chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
another chapter, another story... who care just write more or i'll more than likely die PLEASE KEEP WRITING PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEPLEASE !
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I just read that you watched the Hobbit 8 times... and my friends said I was crazy when I said I would be going for the fifth time next sunday. Philistines! (I mean, if I have the chance to watch it in English... the original voices are SO MUCH hotter than the German ones!)
Anyway :D What I wanted to say:
This story is beyond cute and adoreable! Bilbo and Thorin, both of them are incredibly sweet in the way they deal with their affection... and I LOVE you for the hinted Fili/Kili!
Beautifully written! (
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
beautiful 3 oh gosh, by this fic I'm now confirmed that Thilbo Bagginshield is my new OTP :D never thought I would ship a hobbit and a dwarf... okay neither did I think I'd ship an elf and a dwarf but so happened (;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Continuation! Resistance is futile :)