Reviews for Complex Elektra
Wow. This was fucking brilliant. I can see the smile on elektra's face.
So good. Sweet, sweet revenge.
Oooo so dark. The power struggle between them is tangible. Your draco seems rather twisted bordering on psychotic. He is relishing his newfound power. Can't wait to delve in more!
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 3 . 1/1
Well I have to applaud you for this piece of fiction. While the subject of incest is always going to be touchy I do accept it under these conditions considering the nature of the pure blooded wizarding society in general. Even amongst normal human royalty it was not out of the questions for cousins and even siblings to get involved with one another in order to maintain the blood purity.

The setting is reasonable as is Lucius' absence. Draco has come across a fortune built up by the hard work of his fathers before him and now has been enlightened to the fact that even his own mother, Narcissa, is rightfully his property.

I cannot tell whether Draco's apparent lust for his mother was inherent in him the whole time and he did not realize it until after his father's death (Oedipus Complex) or that he merely is forcing himself on Narcissa because he can and there isn't anything she can do anything about it. Either way the story works itself into a delightful taboo where Draco is doing all sorts of perverse things to the person who brought him into the world and I find myself intrigued, even aroused at the subject matter I'm reading as opposed to disgust. Kudos to you for writing good smut lol.

However I can't help but feel that this is also as much a fault of Narcissa as is Draco. I had the feeling that during the dinner scene Draco was probing his mother, testing her reactions to his claim. It's sad to read that Narcissa has been so imbedded in the pure blood ways that the thought of refusing her son's advances never came to mind. That she would suffer the indignity of being her son's little whore so that she can maintain her standard of living, of being still amongst the elite of wizarding society. Had she been more resistant, more willing to be disinherited in order to keep her honor, even going so far as to fight Draco (she was mentioned to be a good duelist) I'm sure Draco would have backed down.

But she didn't. Narcissa started to plead, beg, that he shouldn't do that to her. It set up your rather cynical (but, in my opinion, accurate) analysis of men in the beginning of the next chapter. A man WOULD love to fuck a defeated woman, it appeals to those primitive instincts that have been hardwired into us (muggle or wizard) for over 200,000 years...instincts that are difficult to ignore. A defeated woman is so desirable because there is no effort. No courting, money spent, or, in some cases, even fight for. In Narcissa, Draco found a woman to suit all his needs without any effort put on his part. The fact that she was his mother didn't matter to him. It was, in an evolutionary stand point, ideal situation for him. He could pass his genes on without effort.

Your characterization of Draco is perverse but I agree with it. You really exemplify his faults and it is shown here. The same could be said for Narcissa. She could not fight a lifetime of pure blood rearing and now we find ourselves in a situation that is perplexing. I want to feel sorry for Narcissa (at times I do when reading) but at other times I wonder why the hell she hasn't picked up her damn wand and just blast her son and get the hell out of dodge, just like her older sister Andromeda did.

I actually like Elektra. Narcissa using her as an outlet for affection was rather sad but I was, at first, happy that Elektra was willing to compromise herself for her mother, to be there for her. That was until the ending, when Draco is finally removed, do we see the Malfoy in Elektra rear its serpent head. It was at this point I threw my hands up in the air and quote famous wrestler Faaroq "Well I'll be damned!"

Poor Cissy she is caught in an everlasting cycle where she is going to be forced to be a whore to her kids until she grows too old and decrypt to be of any use. What a horrible way to go.

This is probably one of the best Drissy (is that how the paring is termed?) fics I have read and I have read a fair few. Thank you for taking the time to write this it was a really good read.

P.S: If I may make a request. Would you, by any chance, be willing to write a small one shot of Draco/Tonks? I have always enjoyed that pairing but it is rather underwhelming in this fandom. Thank you once again have a happy new year :D
allilask chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
This was a wicked one...I can't say whether I liked it or not...as I'm not entirely sure. It is certainly a story that breeds contemplation. Well it was a good read whether or not I liked it. I think perhaps I just love Draco as a momma's boy a bit too much.
NicoleKidmanFanxD chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Amazing story with an amzing end ;)
StoryWriter831 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Evil Draco? Dead Draco? Now I can see why you had so much trouble finishing it. I love Electra though. Can we say bad seed?

I like how you actually left off the full description of his grisly death. I do the same thing sometimes and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Instead we have a beautiful description of Narcissa's seaside sojourn. Much easier to read, and write I imagine.

I also like how you wrote that though Draco spoiled Electra with clothes and toys and such, there was no emotional connection. Very accurate as far as sexual predators go, who almost always objectify their victims.

One last thing:
She took the stairs feeling strangely buoyant. Elektra was at her vanity. Her eyes were darkened with makeup and her lips were red. Narcissa touched her daughter's bare shoulders, re-tied the dress strap at the base of her neck. "You look...irresistible."

"I think I look dangerous."

Same thing, really. But to have said it in the text would have been tres cliche.

Thanks for finishing it, M. Doesn't the closure feel good though?

I need to cleanse my palate. I have to go read some of your sweeter, starry-eyed Draco, whom I love. Excuse me...
Aya Diefair chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Oh you can write dark so bone chillingly well. Just enough emphasis was placed, yet the silver lining was Narcissa's and Elektra's strong relationship. Such a shame Draco had cease his hold on them, yet it had to be done. As always, I love your way with words, descriptions were mind blowing.

The anticipating wait was well worth it, but I agree reading Draco as the antagonist is difficult, but writing him that way would be much worse. You're brave stepping out of your comfort zone.
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Elektra folded up when she came as if she could envelope the orgasm and keep it forever.

And this is just one brilliant line of many. I could have copied and pasted the whole piece her in this review. Beautiful chapter...deviously dark and chocked full of yum. Tipping my hat, witchy word smith.
Aya Diefair chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Ooh, and now we see a more darker Narcissa this time. Plotting evil, murderous things with her upcoming offspring, biding her time silently. I imagine the end will not bode well, but I'll await its revealing regardless.

Thank you for the intriguing read so far. :D
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well you certainly weren't kidding me when you told me this this fic was dark. I find it absolutely ... sickeningly ... morbidly ... fantastic! I think it is safe for me to say I am not sorry I chose to read this pairing now, and am glad that I found someone that was able to pull me into liking a new couple (I distaste the use of the word 'ship'). I pleasantly surprised myself enjoying the more darker sides of this pair, indeed.

It is pure amazing how just one simple question can be the turning point of the whole plot. And this Draco is so borderline scary I must say I wouldn't want to cross him the wrong way at all.

I think you've gained a new permanent follower. :D
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I love your work!
I normally don't like darker stories but I really enjoyed this. Can't wait for more.
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is not funnel cake! this is not hand holding! Where is the fucking ferris wheel? I don't know why I'm even reading this I'm so mad. Damn Rosemary Malfoy's Baby. Whatever! I quit you! NeoNazi Dr. Freudburger technology...you read too much and you need meds. Don't you come back up in my Hot Topic! I'm just saying. Calmly. That chapter three better bad dream cop out or I'm gonna find a Burger Queen and go in guns blazing.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
What kind of sickness...? I can't even think thoughts! This was so wrong! It's wrong that he's being so mean to his mom! They are for each other! They can't be evil to each other! And WHAT'S THIS BABIES THING?! I am not talking to you anymore. We're on the fritz. You better fix my Malfoys! I want a part two that makes them happy again! And not Skinny Love happy where it's not really happy but emo happy. I mean - truly happy going to the fair and getting a funnel cake and holding hands and riding the ferris wheel and holding each other's hair while they puke happy. So get on it.
Ayelet812 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This might be in fact the most interesting story you have written, so far. At least in my opinion. It certainly is darker and more gloomy than ususal, but I have to admit I really do appreciate stories of this kind (from time to time). Especially the part when Draco asks Narcissa "Can you still bear children?". This question for me represents the crucial moment of the story. In other words, it got me! I was simply astonished and overwhelmed by its harshness and brutality. I hope you will keep on writing more such stories.